***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    I'm just gonna get a shake weight and the perfect push-up. Turn pro in no time
    Ssshhjht! Don't tell everyone about the secret weapons!

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
      Ssshhjht! Don't tell everyone about the secret weapons!
      Pics nao phaggot! I need an update. Show us your dik.

Comment

Hit legs and a mass gainer shake. I'm sleeping well tonight for sure. Man I'm exhausted

Comment

Hit legs and a mass gainer shake. I'm sleeping well tonight for sure. Man I'm exhausted
          Dude, rest is important. So glad I rested yesterday. Did so well for legs. Gun be sore tomorrow.

Comment

Just pinned 1.5ccs of gear into shoulders. Whats the most you can do for that? Probably going to feel the pip tomorrow. Doing chest tomorrow too. hnnggg

Did .7 npp and the rest prop with the last bit of test e in there. About .1 or maybe .2.

With me doing prop now, I'm going to have to really start pinnin. Doing .5 is easy as **** but about 1.5? Damn. Shooting for 500 npp/ 600 prop. I could up the prop though.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
              Pics nao phaggot! I need an update. Show us your dik.
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
                What?
                LOL dik pics or gtfo out

lol jk

I did chest tonight and I am slowly getting there. Goal is to do 225 at least to 10 to 15 reps in a few months and then to 20 to 25 reps by summer. Doable.

Comment

Tired as fukkk

Comment

Tired as fukkk
                    boohoo

I had an amazing night brahs. Made out for 2 hours with an amazing girl. so much hnnggg was had. good times brahs. Mission is not over yet, nomsayin

And I pinned 1.5ccs of gear into chest. Pip is gun be insane. Npp/Prop.

inb4 heart attack or punctured lung

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      This is true, but the partner has to be up for it mentally as much as you are. Finding that sort of person can be hard at times.
                      This is spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                        boohoo

I had an amazing night brahs. Made out for 2 hours with an amazing girl. so much hnnggg was had. good times brahs.
                        What are you, 13? Did you at least get a hand job or just blue balls

Comment

What are you, 13? Did you at least get a hand job or just blue balls
                          Blue balls brah.

We were in my truck at a McDonalds parking lot after we got done going to the bar/pub. Was good brah.

Comment

I'm just saying you're a pussy. Go for it next time. Bitches love a guy in charge. Not a pubescent boy scared to make the move

Comment

I'm just saying you're a pussy. Go for it next time. Bitches love a guy in charge. Not a pubescent boy scared to make the move
                              Nah brah, I was in control. Don't worry. Dis bish gun get it.

Comment

So you were in control.... And didn't get any. Seems legit.

Post pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X