Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, This is it! First part of the Blast Planned. TREN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, the rumors about T3 persist because most of the information being passed around out there is broscience and brotalk. A DNP profile will eventually be done, and over time I've actually found out some interesting things about it... like the fact that it apparently acts as an antioxidant in certain tissues lol. Don't ask me how or why, I haven't looked into it yet, but that is quite interesting for something I always regarded as a poison.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      You're right, the rumors about T3 persist because most of the information being passed around out there is broscience and brotalk. A DNP profile will eventually be done, and over time I've actually found out some interesting things about it... like the fact that it apparently acts as an antioxidant in certain tissues lol. Don't ask me how or why, I haven't looked into it yet, but that is quite interesting for something I always regarded as a poison.
      Well I love to read about it, and I love to follow logs on it, but I will never try it no matter you findings, lol. I know it is over exaggerated like everything else we do, but the sides that are persistant for everyone is just not what I want to experience. Temp over 100, yellow sweat, and sleepless nights, all while being extremely dehidrated? Not something a person with hypertension should use, I dont think. Plus, have you ever seen someone maintain the results? I havent yet. Not to mention they swell up while on, and there just isnt enough results for me. Ill stick to T3, but will love reading the profile you write up!

Comment

Alright guys, it's here! Not sure if I want to start tonight when I get home or wait til tommorrow. Anticipation kills me. Anyways, I guess ill make this thread my log for this. I hope you guys are right that this crap isn't fatal, lol. I just hope it goes smooth and I don't have Lady Warmouth regretting letting me give it a go. Ill just slap her around a bit if she nags too much. (Not really on the last part mini-g)

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          Alright guys, it's here! Not sure if I want to start tonight when I get home or wait til tommorrow. Anticipation kills me. Anyways, I guess ill make this thread my log for this. I hope you guys are right that this crap isn't fatal, lol. I just hope it goes smooth and I don't have Lady Warmouth regretting letting me give it a go. Ill just slap her around a bit if she nags too much. (Not really on the last part mini-g)
          What's there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
            What's there?
            You've got to be kidding me! Tren man, tren! Ill probably get home and stare at it for a couple of hours then just do it. 100mgs eod with my trt dose of cyp (125mgs). I'm going to start trt with the once a week pinnings after this blast. Trt gets old fast. I'm going to add my diet to this when I get in from work this evening. Working late dadgumit! I'm over bulking too guys. I can add a few lbs at a time during blasts without cramming food in all day. I'm happy with my current size and I don't have far to get to 205. Plus, I like being over 12% bf. I'm serious. I like the look and feel better than being around 10%. If I get that low it won't be because of trying.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me! Tren man, tren! Ill probably get home and stare at it for a couple of hours then just do it. 100mgs eod with my trt dose of cyp (125mgs). I'm going to start trt with the once a week pinnings after this blast. Trt gets old fast. I'm going to add my diet to this when I get in from work this evening. Working late dadgumit! I'm over bulking too guys. I can add a few lbs at a time during blasts without cramming food in all day. I'm happy with my current size and I don't have far to get to 205. Plus, I like being over 12% bf. I'm serious. I like the look and feel better than being around 10%. If I get that low it won't be because of trying.
              Lol, I am kidding bro :P

Comment

T3 will be done very soon, within the next couple of weeks I suspect.

Comment

Yes. I've been running 75mcgs a day forthe last week. In about a week it'll be 150mcgs. Oh I hope I enjoy tren and side effects stay minimal!

Comment

Do you guys mind if I log this, along with daily updupdate regarding my diet, progress and pictures? Or would it be best to use the lounge for such things? Or would it be better for me to start a new thread?

I would like to log it just for motivation and encouragement so that I can be held accountable. Thanks guys.

Comment

I pinned 50mgs this morning instead of 100. I'm going to go on and pin 50 more this evening and then go to the eod as planned. I was just a little paranoid earlier.

Comment

I got all 100mgs in today and I survived!

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                          Hope you keep this log going. I'd like to give this a go in the near future.
                          You got it buddy! I didnt know if anyone would want to follow it and thats why I was just periodically posting. Here is whats going on as of right now:

Today is the 2nd shot of 100mgs. Ill do this this evening. So far so good. I started 125mcgs of the T3 this morning and will do this for another couple of days while monitoring my temperature and hope to be at 150mcgs by thursday of friday. Ill continue at that dose until the end of the tren. Tonight Ill also pin 62.5mgs of test and the same on friday. 1000mcgs of B12 is being administered as well.

My diet has been below maintenance for about the last week. Im hoping that being 2-300 calories below that I will drop some more BF and still add some muscle. I am also debating whether or not to use an ECA stack. Ive been tinkering with it a little more for energy than fat loss. I do take a beta blocker daily, so I dont know if an ECA will even work. We will see. Ill post up my meals for today this evening.

Comment

2 pins down (last night) and I'm definitely noticing a little side effects. Im feeling the same way I did on about week 6 of my last nandrolone blast. I am very hot, even though I've set my thermostat down to 67 degrees. Im sitting in my underwear and sweating. I was going to write it off as placibo, but there is no denying the heat. Nothing major yet, as it is still early, but this is no doubt a side effect. Im sure it will get much worse. I'm dreading this happening during sleepy time. But no fear, Ambien is here. If that dont work, Ill just down a few servings of ZzzQuil.

Comment

No doubts now that the tren has kicked in after a week. Skin is hot. But last night was freaking brutal. I sweated so much in bed that it was like someone spilled water on the matress. That's obviously a sign it has kicked in, as that is not natural for me to do. I'm sweating a lot today too. I went to bed after SNL at 1am, and was wide awake till 6am tossing and turning trying to get comfortable and cool. I hope it don't get much worse, but I'm sure I will eventually get used to it somewhat.

Comment

No doubts now that the tren has kicked in after a week. Skin is hot. But last night was freaking brutal. I sweated so much in bed that it was like someone spilled water on the matress. That's obviously a sign it has kicked in, as that is not natural for me to do. I'm sweating a lot today too. I went to bed after SNL at 1am, and was wide awake till 6am tossing and turning trying to get comfortable and cool. I hope it don't get much worse, but I'm sure I will eventually get used to it somewhat.
                                thats bc imo u started the tren dose to high for ur 1st run...u shoulda started w 25mg eod and ramped as you went so you could see and control sides more easily...if ur a virgin w new compounds, especially stronger ones like tren, a50s, dbols try to go very low on the dose to start, u can always raise every few weeks as u go... 1 thing good about ace is that you can lower the dose and respond preety musch immediatley compared to if you went over board on para or trenE and then it would take week or 2 to get sides to go away....

Comment

Working...
                                X