Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, This is it! First part of the Blast Planned. TREN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magnus
    Glad to see you are making most of the cycle. How are you feeling?
    With his hands.......duh........
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Ha ha. Feeling good. Attitude is getting the better of me. Thats it. Sleepung good, feeling good. But attitude is poor to say the least. Its like I don't think before I speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        Did you ever?
        Well........ I did honestly. I have a short fuse anyways, but I can usually walk away or shut up. But right now it seems a little hard to do. It's like I can't just stop and take a breath to relax. I think ill figure it out.

Comment

A good thing about this run is that I am setting PRs nearly everytime I'm in the gym. I am not trying too, but I feel I need to continue going up in weights or reps. Next week I will slow my role and do higher reps with lighter weights. It is all about preventing injury to an injury proned person. I could use the break from the heavy stuff anyways.

Comment

I probably need Dans assistance, but wheat are some good ideas for lowering RBC and BP while on tren? I take a beta blocker and lisinopril daily for a pre-existing condition (for the last 15 years a matter of fact), but my BP is spiking in between doses. Normally my BP runs 140-145/80-90, which is still high, but trying to manage it. Right now it is sitting at 155/80, HR- 90. I am thinking of taking my normal meds and throwing in a half of Cozaar (50mgs per half) to see what that does, but not sure if there is anything to worry about concerning mixing 2 different BP meds along with a beta blocker?

Comment

Trenbolone seriously altered my mind set. It wasn't healthy when I used it. I was quite snappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Trenbolone seriously altered my mind set. It wasn't healthy when I used it. I was quite snappy.
                Lol! I planned it out and knew I would get a little more aggrivated. But right now it is like I am not able to stop during an arguement and need the final word. And my temper is up. Just ask my tires, lol.

Comment

I'm calling you Snippy from now on.
                  As long as we're each other.............can we call you Snatch........?

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Ok guys. As to say in the text of a 14 year old girl, "OMG!" My quads are looking freakish. I know I havent mentioned much on them and have been pretty active, but I have always had a hard time growing legs, so I dont "look and gaze" at them too much. They were brought to my attention tonight and I can see all 4 heads! I have never, ever seen any except the vastus lateralis, and it was never detailed! I can see them all! Iam so excited because I have always wanted to have "stand out" legs. I will post up pic when I find an older one to compare it too. Ya'll wont believe this change in just 2 short weeks! It is seriously the most noticeable gain I have ever seen while on ANY type of cycle, and its only been 2 weeks! Yeah, it is early, and of course expectations should be minimal for this point, but they have grown more than anything else on my body
                    (muscle wise ) from any cycle, and any duration of cycle. I will now crush quads at the gym. I do already, but they are really in for it next time. In fact, since I work legs on tuesdays, I will also do extensions and curls on fridays or saturdays as well. Ill keep the second workout minimal though. I hate that my calves arent on par. There is literally no specialty calve machine at my gym. I use a leg press machine (cables and plates) for calves,and thats all I have. I am thinking about doing some donkey raises at home with wifey so that nobody sees me doing them, lol. I am in no way a bragging man, nor am I very confident in my progress, but you guys will seriously be impressed with this. I mean, 4 freaking muscles, all with some definition. I think technically one of the muscles is the hip flexor, but it is still part of it.

Comment

Will someone get on tren so that Ill have somebody to talk to during these long bouts of late night insomnia???

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        Will someone get on tren so that Ill have somebody to talk to during these long bouts of late night insomnia???
                        I'm back on......

Just started last week.

Comment

Took my first shot of tren today. Just gained 50lbs of solid muscle in the past 2 hours on my bench press.

Actually my first time using it though.

Comment

Awesome.....

I dub us......."The Tren. Trio".......

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                              I'm back on......

Just started last week.
                              About time! I am sure Ill be seeing you on here at 2 am soon

Comment

Funny... I never had insomnia ?
                                I've read a lot of people get night sweats with higher doses of tren. Sounds rough and hopefully I don't get this. It's fucking hot enough sleeping during the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X