Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, This is it! First part of the Blast Planned. TREN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G
    'Ramping up' is retarded in my opinion. If its gunna hurt you it's gunna hurt you. I experienced my worst sides from 200mg/wk human grade pharmaceutical test cyp. So. Yeah. Think about that.
    ramping up is retarted?? what r u talking about?? so instead of using a smaller amount of a compound YOUVE NEVER USED BEFORE to see how you respond and handle sides, you should just jump into a higher dose bc "if its gonna hurt you, its gonna hurt you"???? i have no clu where you are going w this... he said he had bad sides...i told him to lower dose, and u argue... think about that....

Comment

What's cabergoline?
      and your arguing about tren advice... ? lol

Comment

He's taking tren and he's sweating.

Bad sides? Lolololol.
        yes, when someone says they dont know how much longer they can handle the sides of a drug, its time to readjust things...

Comment

I know alot of people who used tren at all kinds of doses high and low. Never had a difference. A exogenous chem is going to disrupt what it wants to. Not to mention myself. I've used it and never played with low and ramping up and never experienced a single side except for constant hardons
          probably bc your shit is fake to be honest... ive NEVER in my life heard someone tell me that using any mg of a drug is the same effects. hi or low.....absolutley mindblowing...what is going on here?? lol... so your telling me u get the same sides with 150mg as a gram? cmon on man...i dont kno what the fuck ur deal is, but you are sounding so rookie...and arent gonna be just calling me names bc i watched out for someone elses well being when ur reading comprhesion failed you based on just "glancing" at ur celli...yes he said "hopes" he will get use to it...
          Last edited by PitbullTank; 05-07-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on here. No reasoning in arguing and bickering. I decided to run the tren A at 100mgs eod for the purpose of being able to lower it if need be. As of right now, I am perfectly fine, and the only sides are some excess sweating and a little insomina. There isnt much to avoid these 2 sides other than sleep aids and just dealing. These sides were planned for and expected. Ive prepared myself for over a year and even at one time decided not to use tren. But after continuously reading and learning about it, I was very comfortable and decided to give 350mgs weekly a go. I can lower at anytime and sides will rapidly diminish, if need be. But I am pretty tough and can handle alot, but if the sides start effecting my life, then I will lower it. But it is still pretty early and as far as I know it could be alot to do with the placibo effect. But right now it is good. I am on TRT and regularly "test" different compounds to check the effects, and be able to give an opinion. I am hesitant on some orals, but I have use alot of the more common stuff over the last year, and tren is about the last one to try. But as of right now, the only thing that is really happening consistanly is night sweats and a little difficulty in sleeping (ambien is being used nightly). Other than that, my BP is pretty good, and I get BW next week to check my liver, lipids and blood count. All is well for now. I just hope that the sides I want start to show up soon (i.e. strength, LBM, and some fat loss).

No biggy guys. We are all entitled to our opinions, and I welcome them all! Thanks.

Comment

Well there's Zero reason for you to JUMP on me and make fun of me not knowing a thig abou me just because i disagreed with you..
              i told the OP to lower his dose a little bc he said he didnt know how long he could tolerate sides... said to start at a lower dose w a new compund and then go up to see how sides were...ur word you used is "retarted" when you quoted me..you threw 1st remeber this...

An stop changing my words. We were taking about a small change in dose like 150 to 50. ..
              thats the great thing about forums when mssgs can be reread... do u see a few lines above where you typed "I know alot of people who used tren at all kinds of doses high and low. Never had a difference. A exogenous chem is going to disrupt what it wants to. Not to mention myself. I've used it and never played with low and ramping up and never experienced a single side except for constant hardons ..... sooo let me guess now that you were referring to 50mg as low and 150mg being high?? this is laughable at best...ur debating skills r terrible... u keep stepping on ur own words lol

I clearly know the difference between me and BEAR. And don't ever sit there and say my pictures fake because some people here actually know me PERSONALLY. Asshat. So yeah.
              dont kno wtf you are even refferring to...are you feelin ok boss?

Comment

Not sure how or why I got dragged into this..............but I'm glad I could participate.................................I think.........
                ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Pitbull...........welcome to the site Brother.....happy to have you.

First off I will say I am certain you are valuable to this site considering your directly recruited by Admin...............BUT.........I'm sure even he would say you're antagonistic / belittling demeanor isn't gonna get you far here, in fact I now he would have something to say about because he has had "the talk" with me before on another site when I was frequently behaving the way you have today..........there is absolutely nothing wrong with a debate.........but let's make it a clean fight if you know what I mean.

On a side note: anyone here that knows me, knows I have a VERY abrasive & aggressive side that I have recently muzzled for lack f better term.........so in other words......I can relate with you......but there's a time & a place for that behavior, make no mistake.......I can still crack skulls.......but I most certainly don't think a debate over Tren. dosing & knowledge on the internet is the time or place.

Hope my intention here is well received.............it is not my intention to reprimand.........I'd just like to see things run a little different here than they do "next door".

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

I missed you Warmouth. What's new
                    Not much. Just enjoying this blast! I killed another PR today. Leg extensions, 200lbsx12. Previous was 190x10. Here is what is funny and I dont understand. My partner is 10lbs lighter, nowhere near the muscle mass, No gear, EVER and still keeps very close to me. It has to be a mental thing because there is no way he should do the weight I do. Strange what the mind is capable of doing.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      Not much. Just enjoying this blast! I killed another PR today. Leg extensions, 200lbsx12. Previous was 190x10. Here is what is funny and I dont understand. My partner is 10lbs lighter, nowhere near the muscle mass, No gear, EVER and still keeps very close to me. It has to be a mental thing because there is no way he should do the weight I do. Strange what the mind is capable of doing.
                      No kidding...............every day you manage to convince yourself you're handsome devil....................the mind is incredibly powerful!!!!

Comment

Well, I got pinned too high on the delt tonight and it burned like hell. Bleed like a stuck pig. And I have a lump due to my injector going too fast. Going to be some pip after this one. Almost slapped her onto the floor and gave her a golden shower. I think she was ill at me and just got in a hurry. Oh well, next time*That happens, she better run or face the bull full of fina coming at her!
                        Last edited by warmouth; 05-08-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

I see that alot but the one without the AAS is usually a quarter rep hero
                          You are exactly right! Form is everything.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                            That's funny cause my partner does half reps trying to do as many as me. I really don't care about who does more. I'm just trying to get the best results possible and feel that full range of motion will get me there.
                            I totally agree. I'm not competing against anyone, I just want to be the best I can be for myself and wife.

Comment

About got locked up today ay the gym. They say I was abusing my arms and possiibly killing them!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                                About got locked up today ay the gym. They say I was abusing my arms and possiibly killing them!
                                lol.............Clown....

Comment

Working...
                                X