Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Mini-G; 04-28-2013, 06:46 PM. Reason: Double posted

Comment

As per my picture ... I guess I see. See my measurements are like the top. You're are apparently the bottoms.
      Nmol/ml
      Vs your
      Ug/ml or whatever the fuck.

Using that chart I found that my test was roughly 270-280

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        Um... What? [ATTACH=CONFIG]49[/ATTACH]
        See the Total Testosterone section on the bottom. That's the number we are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
          See the Total Testosterone section on the bottom. That's the number we are referring to.
          See my above post, after picture post

Comment

As per my picture ... I guess I see. See my measurements are like the top. You're are apparently the bottoms.
            Nmol/ml
            Vs your
            Ug/ml or whatever the fuck.

Using that chart I found that my test was roughly 270-280
            mine were measured at 180 the first time and the highest i ever got them before starting trt was 245

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
              mine were measured at 180 the first time and the highest i ever got them before starting trt was 245
              Crazy. I wonder what mines at with 125 ml weekly... Takes so long to get a doctors appointment here fuck

Comment

Crazy. I wonder what mines at with 125 ml weekly... Takes so long to get a doctors appointment here fuck
                I believe absorption is very individual. I think my body absorbs t faster than other because of my nutrition and how lean I stay. Even on cycle running 800 EW test. 12 days from my last pin my levels came back at 142 so they drop fast for me. I have a friend that was doing 250 EW and waiting 4 weeks from last pin and his levels came back 320 that's why it seems like everyone is on a different dose. Oh yeah and when I was on cycle my labs came back over 3,200 ng/

Comment

Working...
                X