Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this

hey there guys im new to this and hope I could get some help

I wish to start a cycle , ive never been on anything in the past ive been training for 2 and half years went from 156 pounds to 189 pounds im about 14 percent bf

I have a pretty decent physique already what would you recommend for me?

thanks in advance!
    btw im twenty

Welcome to Steroidal.com

http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...rter-pack.html

http://forums.steroidal.com/anabolic...d-options.html

Have you read a lot of the main site at Anabolic Steroids - Steroidal .com and learned a lot about the different compounds and profiles?

Comment

Welcome to Steroidal.

Comment

Welcome buddy!

Comment

Welcome to Steroidal.com!

Lots of great info here, start by checking out the newbie starter pack as Admin mentioned, and we have many great articles both on the main site as well as on the forums here.
          Chief writer for Steroidal.com
          Formerly known as Atomini
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by EHerr
            You actually mentioned that adequately.

Also visit my web blog - size increase techniques
            Eherr.....I'm absolutely certain Admin did not give you permission to promote / advertise this garbage here......congratulations, you're headed for the chop directly.
            ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
              Eherr.....I'm absolutely certain Admin did not give you permission to promote / advertise this garbage here......congratulations, you're headed for the chop directly.
              Gone, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X