CJC 1295 with DAC log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Entry #7: June 20th

My PCT starts tomorrow and I'm about 9 days into my contest prep. Down about 5lbs already and my muscles are staying very full. That weight lost is all fat, as there are new striations everywhere. Folli and slin still in the equation (EOD), but that will be out in 2 weeks. Just thought I'd throw in an update!

I'm dosing 500mcg Huperzine A w/ 200mg EGCG first thing upon waking. Some days I'll take a second dose of the same, about 6 hours later. Loving this stuff, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Comment

Log Entry #8: June 22nd

Fat loss has slowed down since the loss of T3, and AAS. I'm a few days into my PCT, and I'm 209.5lbs or so. I'm switching my diet around and taking a second dose of Huper in the evening before work, in hopes I'll burn a little more fat there. Carbs are lower in the evening now as well. The fat loss should sky rocket again once I throw anabolics and T3 in again.

Comment

Log Entry #9: June 23rd

Tricep striations are starting to show. I'm way ahead of schedule in this contest prep. Fat is just dropping off and the only thing I'm taking apart from Nolva, and ther CJC combo, is slin every 4 days now. I plan to carb up later on in the week, although my carbs haven't really been that low. Want to see how I'll fill out. Stay tuned!

Comment

Log Entry #10: June 25th

Definitely leaning up a very fast rate. Down 10lbs in 2 weeks, and I've only noticed a little but of fullness in my muscles gone, which is from the lack of anabolics. No muscle lost I can speak of. My quads are shredded as hell. Tear drops and the outer head are both striated. I'll be ordering 10 vials of the stuff soon with Mini-G if he's still interested. Either way, there'll be 10 vials coming this way. My 4, 5, and 6th meals have only carbs for veggies, and if I take extra huperzine and egcg with meal 4, it seems that there is added fat loss there. Perhaps from lack of carbs blunting GH output? I'm not 100% what blunts that, or how it works, so if anyone knows please do chime in.

I'd also like to add that currently, I'm in PCT. Insulin every 4 days pre workout, or every second day, depends how I look. The only other drug I'm taking currently is Nolvadex. My Follistatin log has ended and I've concluded the stuff is worthless.

Thanks for reading!

Comment

I'm suprised the follistatin sucked. Was excited about that. And where is mini g? Are you convinced that this is what is giving you the results you are experiencing?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              I'm suprised the follistatin sucked. Was excited about that. And where is mini g? Are you convinced that this is what is giving you the results you are experiencing?
              Yessir it's got to be. I'm down 10lbs in 2 weeks (I attribute only 2-3 of that to glyocogen and shit from coming off a cycle) and I'm definitely very leaner. Getting a lot of compliments that I'm looking a lot leaner too. Few more weeks of PCT and I'll be only on this, and slin here and there. So that'll be a real test. Although I've never leaned up this quick or efficiently, especially without more help.

As for Mini-G, I talked to him yesterday but I plan on stopping by his place later on and see what's up. He'll be able to chime in on the effectiveness of this stuff once he gets some. I'll inject him in his sleep if I have to.

Comment

Log Entry #11: July 11th

Still running the same dose, and it's going great. Still leaning up at a fast pace. I don't seem to be losing any muscle mass, even through PCT. I would still recommend anyone give this a try as a great (and very cost effective) alternative to regular HGH.

Comment

Log Entry #12: July 26th
                  Had some digestion issues recently and the majority of any changes in my physique have stopped. Since then it's been fixed and now the fat is back to melting off. I've been off PCT for a week or so now, and still keeping all my muscle it seems, and leaning up very quickly. I may just up my calories some to compensate. Protocol hasn't changed.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                    I'm not surprised. It's been well documented that attempting to inhibit Myostatin by increasing Follistatin levels in humans just does not work. This is once again the result of misunderstanding clinical studies that have been conducted on Myostatin in which the reason why the rats and mice grew extreme amounts of muscles was via the inhibition of the Myostatin gene, not through increases of Follistatin or any other method. The problem here is that someone (or a group of people) interpreted the study as demonstrating that lowering Myostatin increases the potential to build and hold more muscle mass, which it does, but they thought that since Follistatin theoretically has the potential to lower Myostatin (by how much, we don't know), it should result in the same effect. But it's nowhere near the same thing as actually turning off the switch to producing ANY Myostatin by gene therapy.
                    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                    Formerly known as Atomini
                    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                      I'm not surprised. It's been well documented that attempting to inhibit Myostatin by increasing Follistatin levels in humans just does not work. This is once again the result of misunderstanding clinical studies that have been conducted on Myostatin in which the reason why the rats and mice grew extreme amounts of muscles was via the inhibition of the Myostatin gene, not through increases of Follistatin or any other method. The problem here is that someone (or a group of people) interpreted the study as demonstrating that lowering Myostatin increases the potential to build and hold more muscle mass, which it does, but they thought that since Follistatin theoretically has the potential to lower Myostatin (by how much, we don't know), it should result in the same effect. But it's nowhere near the same thing as actually turning off the switch to producing ANY Myostatin by gene therapy.
                      WOW! How you come up with this I will never know, but I am glad you do it!

Comment

Log Entry #13: August 30th
                        Still running the same doses and timing the same as before. Fat loss has slowed in the past few weeks, but it's bound to happen while dieting without anabolics. I'm about 11 days into a cycle of test and tren along with HCG and other business. Fat loss has already started to speed up again, which I imagine is from the addition of anabolics.

Still getting a flushed face and head rush from the CJC shots, and lethargic during the day from the HGH release. It is very strong at times, and I struggle to stay awake. As well it seems as though I've been growing a little as well during my dieting. Been getting compliments on my lagging muscles, which is always good.

Comment

Conclusion/Log Entry #14: October 22nd
                          No longer getting the flushed face and head rush with each shot. Seems to have diminished effects after prolonged use. I shot double the CJC DAC dose this morning, and felt no change. I'll be doubling my huperzine come tomorrow morning and will see what happens. I've also been shooting 300mcg Ipamorelin 30min pre workout on days I train lagging parts as well lately. Got a slight headache with the first few shots, but they have since diminished as well.

So, to finish this log off. I would definitely recommend this. Solid effects for the first few months, but slowed down towards the end. I plan to run this (CJC w/ DAC, Huperzine-A and Green Tea Extract) at the start of every off-season cycle, and towards the end of every prep cycle. Won't run it longer than 3 months at a time, and I will keep a GHRP like Ipamorelin in the mix as I feel it will be helpful.

Hope this log was informative to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                            Conclusion/Log Entry #14: October 22nd
                            No longer getting the flushed face and head rush with each shot. Seems to have diminished effects after prolonged use. I shot double the CJC DAC dose this morning, and felt no change. I'll be doubling my huperzine come tomorrow morning and will see what happens. I've also been shooting 300mcg Ipamorelin 30min pre workout on days I train lagging parts as well lately. Got a slight headache with the first few shots, but they have since diminished as well.

So, to finish this log off. I would definitely recommend this. Solid effects for the first few months, but slowed down towards the end. I plan to run this (CJC w/ DAC, Huperzine-A and Green Tea Extract) at the start of every off-season cycle, and towards the end of every prep cycle. Won't run it longer than 3 months at a time, and I will keep a GHRP like Ipamorelin in the mix as I feel it will be helpful.

Hope this log was informative to you all!
                            Hi there, i wonder if the use of cjc 1295 with DAC, and maybe without DAC, overstimulatingthe pituitary gland to produce more and more GH, Could desensitize it to the GHRH relesed by the hipotalamus, once you finish with peptides, or even worse, could make the GHRH cells of hipotalamus dormient for such a long time that after longtime use of peptides, your hipotalamus difficoultly start to produce ITS normal amount of GHRH, or, even if it does, Pituitary gland hardly response to a phisiological amount of GHRH.

Any idea about this?
                            I realize this topic is a little bit scientific.
                            F.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
                              It's been 2 days as of today. It's hard to find any other logs or anything on CJC DAC with Huperzine A. I lose fat very easily though, especially with fasted, morning cardio.
                              I am now trying this and logging it on here as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X