Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Go see a doctor.
    I've already diagnosed him with an aggressive case of AIDS.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasona View Post
      Not feeling well? It couldn't possibly be something more common like a cold or the flu. It must be gonorrhea, or more likely, AIDS.
      I'm not ill at all. I feel absolutely fine but my throat just feels kinda sore/swollen or something when I swallow. Like on a 1-10 scale of pain, its a 2, barely noticeable but I notice it's soreness.

I can't tell if you're being serious about it being AIDS lmao

BRB going to a doctor asap, just got home.

Comment

• Ready for my bromance

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
          Ready for my bromance
          Hey bro, I made it to town. What time you off work and lifting Friday? (Unless Friday is a rest day)

Comment

• Do any of you guys know others that would join our forum?

Thanks.

Comment

• I try to tell people to come, obviously.

Comment

Hey bro, I made it to town. What time you off work and lifting Friday? (Unless Friday is a rest day)
                I'm off at 5, lifting right after. Shoulders and triceps

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                  I try to tell people to come, obviously.
                  Ditto here. I have encouraged my other lifter/juicer friends to come here.

I think the name of the site is somewhat limiting in regards to potential marketing strategies. Both OTS and I have legit jobs and so wearing a T-Shirt or sporting a bumper sticker saying steroidal.com on it might be a bit more open than we can safely be. Additionally, a FB page for the site might be helpful, but even people who like juice may limit their interactions with the page, therefore limiting the News Feed exposure Steroidal.com would enjoy.

A site like this can really only spread by word of mouth, which takes a little longer unfortunately.

Comment

Ditto here. I have encouraged my other lifter/juicer friends to come here.

I think the name of the site is somewhat limiting in regards to potential marketing strategies. Both OTS and I have legit jobs and so wearing a T-Shirt or sporting a bumper sticker saying steroidal.com on it might be a bit more open than we can safely be. Additionally, a FB page for the site might be helpful, but even people who like juice may limit their interactions with the page, therefore limiting the News Feed exposure Steroidal.com would enjoy.

A site like this can really only spread by word of mouth, which takes a little longer unfortunately.

We have a FB page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stero...952267?fref=ts

And Twitter - https://twitter.com/steroidalinfo

Comment

Liked/Followed. Now do me!!

I was a little surprised to see over 2,000 likes to the Steroidal.com facebook page. We have like 1% of those people actually here posting? Any way we could get some of those FB likes over here???

Comment

Liked/Followed. Now do me!!

I was a little surprised to see over 2,000 likes to the Steroidal.com facebook page. We have like 1% of those people actually here posting? Any way we could get some of those FB likes over here???
                        Its not easy to get members!

Those FB likes are also real and not bullshit. I'll up the tempo to get us more members on FB.

I may start a competition as well.

Any ideas for prizes?

Comment

• I may do a competition for new members or who can get new posting members here and receive $50 with TrueNutrition.com.

Comment

I may do a competition for new members or who can get new posting members here and receive $50 with TrueNutrition.com.
                            That's probably s safe bet.

More content and varied content will help. Like the bb.com Misc. Insanely popular, though not much to do with bodybuilding. But entertaining threads will bring people and keep them checking for updates.

A "Pics that make you LOL" thread and some other similar will help, but you'll need a few people who are dedicated to posting in that thread every day.

Comment

• Feel like crap. Time for a sleep coma

Comment

• No offense Patrick but I think I need a new routine. I feel absolutely disappointed in the progress of my chest. I think I need to be hitting it twice or even 3 times a week. Like, I feel it's that lacking.

What can I do to change it around? And can you guys wait so I can lift with ya'll? And I'm not going to Gainesville, fuck that lol

Comment

Working...
                                X