• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's three. Where's cam,zora, and beshoy. Get em on here

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      That's three. Where's cam,zora, and beshoy. Get em on here
      I thought zora/cam quit lifting. And Beshoy quit fb like a year ago and disappeared. I see him every once in a blue moon at golds gym in woodstock.

Comment

Trainer has me going back into the blast today so I'll have enough down time before contest prep starting in April. Time to try and get big. Guess I'll go start cooking

Comment

Going to up the NPP/Test dosage in the last few weeks to 500/700.

DIS GUN BE GUD

Jason, hope you have been doing well brah.

Comment

Knock it out bro. Keep eating

Comment

Feeling small as shit today bros. hate days like this. Back workout went ok, had a hard time getting into the grove. Shitty day at work and just wanted to go home. Managed to get my meals in.

Comment

GA boy here!

Comment

Everybody relax, I'm here.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  GA boy here!
                  Have we met?

Comment

YEAH, have we?

Comment

Trying to improve my bench strength. My deadlifts suck cause....small hands.

I had a shitty workout. Didn't eat/drink enough water. Once I cruise, I am going to eat as clean as I can (eggs, greens, chicken, tuna) till I cut. I need to bulk still.

Overall, my back is good. My legs need more work still. Biceps are OK.

I had a much bigger guy critique my figure and he honestly thinks (he's 44) I am massive for my size at 5'4. Guy looked like he been on hgh with dat dere gut.

Comment

My bench sucks too, it's ok bro. If you have mini hands, get some straps

Comment

I need a freaking workout partner. I grow so much better when I go to failure on sets.

Comment

I need a freaking workout partner. I grow so much better when I go to failure on sets.
                            This is true, but the partner has to be up for it mentally as much as you are. Finding that sort of person can be hard at times.

Comment

That's the problem. Every quits after a week or two.

Felt so tired today, almost went home instead of lifting. Warmed up on leg extensions real light for 100 reps then hit the squat rack. 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x3 495x1 545x1 all ass to grass of course. Then did another set of 315 and got 9. Finished up with some calf raises and called it a day. For being so exhausted, got some good weight moved around. Grind out the accessory stuff on saturday

Comment

That's the problem. Every quits after a week or two.

Felt so tired today, almost went home instead of lifting. Warmed up on leg extensions real light for 100 reps then hit the squat rack. 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x3 495x1 545x1 all ass to grass of course. Then did another set of 315 and got 9. Finished up with some calf raises and called it a day. For being so exhausted, got some good weight moved around. Grind out the accessory stuff on saturday
                                Damn, I'll do that next time....the 100 light reps on the leg extension to warm up. I go straight to squat rack and just warm up with no weight using BB to about 40 reps. Then stretch real good.

Comment

Working...
                                X