Clear All

Nope. Add one compound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      Nope. Add one compound at a time.
      Like you did? lol jk jk

What about winstrol?

Comment

So right now, I'm just on test e mixed with test p. Will be running out of Test e soon, so I'll be shooting test p to run down the cycle. Was on NPP for about 2 weeks but I accidently broke one of my vials by hitting it lmao. Just got back on and shot about 1.2ccs. It was extremely tough to push that in. Before that, I had been mixing npp with prop and it was going in quite well. Just gotta warm that shit up.

Anyway, I also just got some aromasin and I know shoulda been on it before the cycle. I already know that I have gyno on my left nip. At this point, aromasin/nolva might help but probably won't. Any advice? I plan on cruising after this.

So far, this is my 11th or 12th week. Aiming for 16 weeks but NPP requires at least 6-8 to see the benefits. Any advice on there?

Overall, my training and diet has been pretty good. I train very, very hard at the gym.

Bitches be mrin hard, srs.

*edit* I also just add sdrol to run down my cycle/blast.

Comment

Originally posted by TJB85 View Post
          YO! Whats going on you pasty mother****ers!
          Welcome to Steroidal.com.

Comment

Wake up, shoot 10iu hgh. Glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal and Greek yogurt. In 2hrs we will pin 16iu humalog. Drink a carb shake, eat a pop tart. Protein shake. Then warm up 2 cups of brown rice and 10oz of chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              I'm pretty sure it's Wheyology from TrueNutrition.com.
              I read some shit about TrueNutrition Science lately, haven't looked into it in any depth. But there were some forum posts talking about things being in that powder that aren't on the labels. IDK, I've always loved their shit.

Comment

Really? I haven't heard!?

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
                  I read some shit about TrueNutrition Science lately, haven't looked into it in any depth. But there were some forum posts talking about things being in that powder that aren't on the labels. IDK, I've always loved their shit.
                  I'd be extremely surprised if thats true. They manufacturer for a lot of retail supplement companies, not just have their own line.

Best Whey Isolate I have ever used, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by TJB85 View Post
                    YO! Whats going on you pasty mother****ers!
                    ****. Do they edit bad words on this board?

Shit
                    Dick
                    Cock
                    Balls
                    Ass
                    Faggot

Comment

Really? I haven't heard!?
                      Originally posted by Admin View Post
                      I'd be extremely surprised if thats true. They manufacturer for a lot of retail supplement companies, not just have their own line.

Best Whey Isolate I have ever used, hands down.
                      Yeah, I LOVE Iso-Ology. I'll see if I can dig up the link and post it here. Was a couple industry guys like Patrick Arnold and Bruce Kneller and Ron Kramer talking about industry scams and stuff, and they mentioned it kinda in passing, specifically referencing TrueTein. But IDK, I'm not drawing any conclusions yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
                        ****. Do they edit bad words on this board?

Shit
                        Dick
                        Cock
                        Balls
                        Ass
                        Faggot
                        So I can't say F U C K or C U N T on this board? That's a darn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                          What should I do on my next blast? I know I'll be on test/tren but I'd like to add mast to that as well.
                          I agree with OTS, wouldn't add mast. But an oral maybe. Test and tren and a shitload of calories would be cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                            So right now, I'm just on test e mixed with test p. Will be running out of Test e soon, so I'll be shooting test p to run down the cycle. Was on NPP for about 2 weeks but I accidently broke one of my vials by hitting it lmao. Just got back on and shot about 1.2ccs. It was extremely tough to push that in. Before that, I had been mixing npp with prop and it was going in quite well. Just gotta warm that shit up.

Anyway, I also just got some aromasin and I know shoulda been on it before the cycle. I already know that I have gyno on my left nip. At this point, aromasin/nolva might help but probably won't. Any advice? I plan on cruising after this.

So far, this is my 11th or 12th week. Aiming for 16 weeks but NPP requires at least 6-8 to see the benefits. Any advice on there?

Overall, my training and diet has been pretty good. I train very, very hard at the gym.

Bitches be mrin hard, srs.

*edit* I also just add sdrol to run down my cycle/blast.
                            Post some pics so I can fap goddamn it

Comment

Bout to scarf down meal 5. 3500 calories so far. Pretty stuffed. Epic chest and arm workout upon me.
                              Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-03-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Bout to scarf down meal 5. 3500 calories so far. Pretty stuffed
                                LMAO goddamn man!! It's only 2:30???? I'm about to take down meal #3 here in a sec.

Also, I posted in some other areas of the forum, in the Introduction area and the Bodybuilding area (Greg Kovacs thread)

Comment

Working...
                                X