X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cycle are you on now?

Whats your cycle look like?

Or what do you plan next?

Blast & Cruise 3,000 mg/wk of Testosterone + 2,000 mg/wk of Tren.

I hurt myself almost a month ago so I have dropped everything except a TRT dose of Test. But I'm hoping to be able to get back to it in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

I plan to ad Masteron & HGH this summer.
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
      Blast & Cruise 3,000 mg/wk of Testosterone + 2,000 mg/wk of Tren.

I hurt myself almost a month ago so I have dropped everything except a TRT dose of Test. But I'm hoping to be able to get back to it in the next 2 - 3 weeks.

I plan to ad Masteron & HGH this summer.
      Large cycle. Have you experienced any health problems from a cycle like that.

What are you stats BEAR?

Is this pharmaceutical grade anabolic steroids, UGL or home made?

Comment

At first I had some trouble staying in control of my estrogen & prolactin levels.........but I got er under control now.........other than that I haven't had any problems..........BP & cholesterol are well controlled..........little bit of lower back pump every now & then though......

I hurt myself about 4 or 5 weeks ago & haven't been lifting in an effort to expidite healing.......so right now my stats are 6'-2" / 256 lbs / 14%

At my biggest / best I was 273 lbs / 10 - 11%

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

I brew my own gear.......

Comment

Wooooooowwwww... I'm sorry but IMO that's a monstrous ton of wasted gear.

Comment

Unless your pro... Yknow what I mean? That's asking for some big hurt.

Comment

I have NEVER seen any supporting evidence that your body only utilizes "X" amount of steroid & the rest goes to waste.............that theory is bro science...........

I get blood work every 90 days............I keep everything perfectly balanced.

I am training to compete in the Worlds Strongest Man comps...........

Comment

All the best to you man! As long as you keep monitoring your body ill support ya! No need to get hurt, right!!

Comment

As for me I'm not on cycle. I'm trying to restart my gonads that decided to die off doing a HCG nolvadex protocol kinda thing... It seems to be working to raise test levels but if it stays that way is te question.

Comment

How long have you been battling this?

Comment

I have NEVER seen any supporting evidence that your body only utilizes "X" amount of steroid & the rest goes to waste.............that theory is bro science...........

I get blood work every 90 days............I keep everything perfectly balanced.

I am training to compete in the Worlds Strongest Man comps...........
                        This is actually very true. This also falls in line with the long-since debunked theory that receptors become "saturated" or "burned out" from AAS and that they need to be cleared/cleaned out with time off. Research has demonstrated time and time again that in the presence of androgens, MORE androgen receptors are indeed created. If you read some of my articles on the main site, I explain this quite clearly. This is one of the reasons why it is believed that experienced athletes respond much better to anabolic steroids than beginners and novices that jump on anabolic steroids as soon as they begin training for the first time. It also stands to reason that more androgens = more receptor sites = more androgens in circulation will be able to bind to more receptors and therefore are actually used instead of floating around the bloodstream doing nothing.

HOWEVER, I will say this: the higher the blood plasma levels of AAS, the greater the secretion of SHBG will be, and in a sense this is one of the manners by which the body will become unable to use more than a certain amount of androgens at any one given time. Granted, there are many AAS that are immune to binding with SHBG, and many will actually prevent SHBG from binding to other androgens being used. But this still needs to be kept in mind, for example, if someone is using 1,000mg+ per week of Testosterone with no SHBG-inhibiting AAS, then there indeed will be an issue whereby most of the Testosterone will become bound and essentially at that point your body will indeed only get to use "X" amount of Testosterone with the bound Testosterone (or any other SHBG-prone AAS) going to waste.
                        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                        Formerly known as Atomini
                        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Great......thanks a lot Dan.......now I have a ton of research to do............lol

Kidding...........it's always a privilege to learn from you Brother......

Thank you.

Comment

How long have you been battling this?
                            I only found out about in last October I think? I'm not actually sure the exact time but it was last year. Dan knows all my blood test results. My test was just a thin line below acceptable. BUT for 23 years old I should of been 15 notches higher.

Judging by a chart of a study done in 1996 my test level was 3nmol/L below the 5th percentile of men tested between age 55-59.... If I'm not mistaken that means they're the lucky ones because in the test the 95th percentile was still on the 30nmol/L range. So yeah... Test levels of a 70 year old

Comment

And that's being generous as another chart shows men 85-100 have 13.04 nmol/L... Where I had 9.24 or something? I forget specifically

Comment

Working...
                              X