No announcement yet.

What cycle are you on now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear and Link, this is what I thought. I hear so much that receptors become saturated and gains will eventually diminish. I figured there had to be somewhat of a slowdown but I didnt see how gains could stop. Seemed like a legit question since the "burnout" theory is so often preached. I guess Ill just never come off!

Comment

150mg test e steady

875mg test p
      525mg npp
      Just started this blast this Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Bear and Link, this is what I thought. I hear so much that receptors become saturated and gains will eventually diminish. I figured there had to be somewhat of a slowdown but I didnt see how gains could stop. Seemed like a legit question since the "burnout" theory is so often preached. I guess Ill just never come off!
        There are other issues regarding health when staying on high doses for long periods of time and I think the CNS needs a break occasionly.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
          There are other issues regarding health when staying on high doses for long periods of time and I think the CNS needs a break occasionly.
          Not just the CNS, the body as a whole. Or at least mine. After the increased aggression in the gym and knowing I'm on high doses of gear, I beat my body to ever living hell. By the end of 8 weeks, I needs a couple weeks recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
            There it is! Nicely said. I knew there was a reason for a deload other than receptor burnout.

Comment

I know you have seen my 3rd cycle. I cut out the hair loss supps. I have no idea if what I'm getting is oral Tbol though so I'm going to discontinue it. currently on day 13 of my 10 week cycle. Im what to take to run oxymetholone for 18 days at 80 milligrams a day. run var for 80 milligrams a day ed for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. and I want to lower my test prop To 300 milligrams every week dead dead run tren ace for 600 milligrams every weekfrom: week four or five 2 week eight or nine

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblowjoe View Post
                I know you have seen my 3rd cycle. I cut out the hair loss supps. I have no idea if what I'm getting is oral Tbol though so I'm going to discontinue it. currently on day 13 of my 10 week cycle. Im what to take to run oxymetholone for 18 days at 80 milligrams a day. run var for 80 milligrams a day ed for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. and I want to lower my test prop To 300 milligrams every week dead dead run tren ace for 600 milligrams every weekfrom: week four or five 2 week eight or nine
                You bulking or cutting?

Comment

350 prop
                  350 tren A
                  150ed var ( oh boy let's hear it)

Wasn't my first choice but they are capped this way, locally personal friend

I was going to cut in half but didn't think 75 was sufficient

Next plan was a " oral suspension vehical"

3rd plan run the entire cap

So far so good , blood panels in a week or so.

I think I need to get some taurine ASAP

Comment

360 mg test every 4 days using test blend (100mg cyp, 100mg enan, 200mg dec per 1ml)
                    20mg dbol daily
                    Arimidex 1mg daily
                    HCG 250mcg e4 days
                    IGF1-LR3 (1 month on, 1 off) EOD post workout
                    Slin (1 month off, 1 on) EOD pre workout only
                    T3 at 50mcg daily starting this coming week

I do believe that's everything.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
                      360 mg test every 4 days using test blend (100mg cyp, 100mg enan, 200mg dec per 1ml)
                      20mg dbol daily
                      Arimidex 1mg daily
                      HCG 250mcg e4 days
                      IGF1-LR3 (1 month on, 1 off) EOD post workout
                      Slin (1 month off, 1 on) EOD pre workout only
                      T3 at 50mcg daily starting this coming week

I do believe that's everything.
                      What have you noticed since the start of your insulin use.....good or bad.......?

Has it been a cornerstone building block or just an assistant to the other compounds?
                      ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

planned start date is June 1st.. idk yet still got bf% to loose 1st...

8 weeks test p 150mg EOD

kinda redoing 1st cycle..

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
                          planned start date is June 1st.. idk yet still got bf% to loose 1st...

8 weeks test p 150mg EOD

kinda redoing 1st cycle..
                          "redoing 1st cycle"???
                          ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                            "redoing 1st cycle"???
                            yea 1st didn't go to plan..

broke a vial, ran out of gear, lasted 5 weeks.. didn;t feel anything different, gained weight, but that's just diet..

i shoulda waited til i had more gear but didn't...

so yea re-doing 1st cycle lol..

Comment

also source sent me a vial of test cyp, wanted prop... lol fkr cant read..

i tried working with what i had.. shoulda just waited and got more prop...

Comment

i did learn alot from it tho...

like don't pin quads again lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X