What cycle are you on now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    This is actually very true. This also falls in line with the long-since debunked theory that receptors become "saturated" or "burned out" from AAS and that they need to be cleared/cleaned out with time off. Research has demonstrated time and time again that in the presence of androgens, MORE androgen receptors are indeed created. If you read some of my articles on the main site, I explain this quite clearly. This is one of the reasons why it is believed that experienced athletes respond much better to anabolic steroids than beginners and novices that jump on anabolic steroids as soon as they begin training for the first time. It also stands to reason that more androgens = more receptor sites = more androgens in circulation will be able to bind to more receptors and therefore are actually used instead of floating around the bloodstream doing nothing.

HOWEVER, I will say this: the higher the blood plasma levels of AAS, the greater the secretion of SHBG will be, and in a sense this is one of the manners by which the body will become unable to use more than a certain amount of androgens at any one given time. Granted, there are many AAS that are immune to binding with SHBG, and many will actually prevent SHBG from binding to other androgens being used. But this still needs to be kept in mind, for example, if someone is using 1,000mg+ per week of Testosterone with no SHBG-inhibiting AAS, then there indeed will be an issue whereby most of the Testosterone will become bound and essentially at that point your body will indeed only get to use "X" amount of Testosterone with the bound Testosterone (or any other SHBG-prone AAS) going to waste.
    Datbtrue

Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Datbtrue

Very interesting.
      You know, i've attemped time and time again to register on there and I never get any response after so many times telling him who I am and why I want to join.

So unfortunately, I cannot see that page.
      Chief writer for Steroidal.com
      Formerly known as Atomini
      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Whats your cycle look like?

Or what do you plan next?
        1G test, 40mg Halo, 100mg Var

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
          Every.....
          Day?
          Week?
          Minute?
          Hour?
          Bi weekly?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
            Every.....
            Day?
            Week?
            Minute?
            Hour?
            Bi weekly?
            Test=weekly
            Halo and Var=daily

Comment

1g of test bi-hourly... now that's an idea!
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

1g of test bi-hourly... now that's an idea!
                I'll do it.........for as long as everything stays balanced.........

Wouldn't want to run longer than 6 - 8 weeks though.......
                ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

For fear of a severe tongue lashing........I guess I should add......."j/k......lol"
                  ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
                    For fear of a severe tongue lashing........I guess I should add......."j/k......lol"
                    I think it's safe to say we all know that was a joke HAHAHAA

Comment

How long do you cruise for BEAR?

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                        WUSS! JK. I want to try the halo at some point myself. I fear Ill end up beating the wife more than I already do. lol

I just finished 600mgs weekly of test P(5 weeks), alongside 125mgs test C(trt) with 450mgs of deca(14 weeks), winstrol pulsed 3 weeks on, 1 week off(10 weeks) @ 50mgs daily. I know alot of people hate winny, but Im a sucker for it. I love it!

Comment

3rd cycle is 10 week cycle, might cut it to 9 depending on bw and how I feel
                          Currently on my first week

Test prop 125mg eod
                          Tbol 100mg ed for first 4 week to
                          T3 100mg but it's genesis brand and umderdosed that's why I'm running so high

Clenbuterol same problem so I run 140-180mcg

Take 2mg keto ed at night

Propecia eod
                          Dutasteride eod

2.5mg letro ed

Will run either tamoxifen or raloxifen 1 time ew

Will start my hcg around week 3 probably at 500iu ew

Trying to hit gym at least 4 times a week for a solid hour
                          Will do cardio through sports or my days off from gym

Trying to eat at least 500 calories over my tdee

If I ever find some reliable gh I'd love to stack it on this cycle but that's next to zero chance

my goals are to keep as much hair as possible and put on as much lean muscle mass and loses much fat basically get shredded enjoy my body fat percentage down to9

Comment

What do you guys think of that cycle btw?

Comment

Your cycle looks decent. I'm assuming you mean 100mcg of T3 every day rather than 100mg every day. As far as HGH goes, good luck with getting even half-decent HGH... and because of that, i'd recommend simply trying peptides out instead.

Comment

Your cycle looks decent. I'm assuming you mean 100mcg of T3 every day rather than 100mg every day. As far as HGH goes, good luck with getting even half-decent HGH... and because of that, i'd recommend simply trying peptides out instead.
                                Agreed!!! IGF-LR3 ftw.

Think about it... Half the reason HGH makes you all plump and nasty is it increases natural IGF levels... Well a build up. If I'm wrong don't crucify me that's what I read. And well... IGF LR3 is a long active life DIRECT dose. Think about it. Oh and it's 1/10 the price pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                                X