• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    How long do you cruise for BEAR?
    2 - 3 weeks........blast 8 - 10 weeks
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Yes definitely meant mcg.
      by decent it's too late for me to tweak anything now anyway probably but how would you make it or improve it?

I've always heard people talk even about AAR that there Igf is really expensive but it's worthless. Is that up to debate or is there another form of it on another site? I'm more than open to peptides.

I had been considering for awhile to run ghrp6 and cjc wo dac

Maybe I'll run that combo during my pct?

oh I forgot to mention I'm taking deer antler but don't worry I got it for free I doubt it's going to do anything

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
        This is actually very true. This also falls in line with the long-since debunked theory that receptors become "saturated" or "burned out" from AAS and that they need to be cleared/cleaned out with time off. Research has demonstrated time and time again that in the presence of androgens, MORE androgen receptors are indeed created. If you read some of my articles on the main site, I explain this quite clearly. This is one of the reasons why it is believed that experienced athletes respond much better to anabolic steroids than beginners and novices that jump on anabolic steroids as soon as they begin training for the first time. It also stands to reason that more androgens = more receptor sites = more androgens in circulation will be able to bind to more receptors and therefore are actually used instead of floating around the bloodstream doing nothing.

HOWEVER, I will say this: the higher the blood plasma levels of AAS, the greater the secretion of SHBG will be, and in a sense this is one of the manners by which the body will become unable to use more than a certain amount of androgens at any one given time. Granted, there are many AAS that are immune to binding with SHBG, and many will actually prevent SHBG from binding to other androgens being used. But this still needs to be kept in mind, for example, if someone is using 1,000mg+ per week of Testosterone with no SHBG-inhibiting AAS, then there indeed will be an issue whereby most of the Testosterone will become bound and essentially at that point your body will indeed only get to use "X" amount of Testosterone with the bound Testosterone (or any other SHBG-prone AAS) going to waste.
        So in order to get the most from high test, what compounds do you recommend to run with it(SHBG imhibitors, what are some examples)?

Comment

600 mg EW test and 300 EW Tren

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
            600 mg EW test and 300 EW Tren
            What make/brand?

Thanks.

Comment

What does make mean? I kind if thought that question might be coming lol

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                So in order to get the most from high test, what compounds do you recommend to run with it(SHBG imhibitors, what are some examples)?
                Mast....

Comment

In my experience and from looking at clinical data, SHBG is not of a concern in the vast majority of users. SHBG actually went down in a tapered fashion when exogenous testosterone was administered to patients. Unless BW confirms its an issue, I wouldn't be worrying about it. Free T is often so high it doesnt matter IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                    What does make mean? I kind if thought that question might be coming lol
                    UGL or pharm?

Comment

Gotcha it's ugl

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        In my experience and from looking at clinical data, SHBG is not of a concern in the vast majority of users. SHBG actually went down in a tapered fashion when exogenous testosterone was administered to patients. Unless BW confirms its an issue, I wouldn't be worrying about it. Free T is often so high it doesnt matter IMO.
                        I agree..once BB doses of test are used SHGB does not really become an issue. The biiger question is...if the larger doses are providing any truelly added benifit to someone well under genetic limits...I say no!

Comment

To answer my own question... HRT 250mg every 10 days.

Comment

So, do you guys nelieve in receptor burnout or not? Many people believe that AAS's become ineffective (or risk toreward is pointless because gains slowly diminish) if do yall believe that the compounds will continue to be productive for long durations? I can see how deloading makes since, but seems 2 weeks is narely enough to let the compounds clear(for long esters). Seems if burnout existed, a much longer deload, or just come off would make more sense.

Comment

So, do you guys nelieve in receptor burnout or not? Many people believe that AAS's become ineffective (or risk toreward is pointless because gains slowly diminish) if do yall believe that the compounds will continue to be productive for long durations? I can see how deloading makes since, but seems 2 weeks is narely enough to let the compounds clear(for long esters). Seems if burnout existed, a much longer deload, or just come off would make more sense.
                              I was on a blast & cruise for over a year & saw nothing but gain gain GAIN>>>>>>!!!!!!
                              ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

No..the body is regenerating new receptors all the time and in fact it dose so at a higher rate while on AAS...pure myth!

Comment

Working...
                                X