No announcement yet.

***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinus infection brahs. Barely got any sleep the past two nights. Going to take some nyquil and pass out like a baby tonight.

Too tired to pin tonight but you gotta do what you gotta do, nomsayin.

Comment

• partially tore my bicep tendon. great. all bruised up and limited movement.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
        partially tore my bicep tendon. great. all bruised up and limited movement.
        wow that's gotta suck.

please take a lengthy time to rest, after all, you had a hard comp last weekend.

Comment

• Been icing it all day, taking aleve. More hgh

Comment

partially tore my bicep tendon. great. all bruised up and limited movement.
            It looked pretty bad too. Heard from the Doc yet? Rest up over Christmas and New Years, hopefully it'll heal up a lot.

Comment

• Shitttt. Legs work fine. Not missing the gym

Comment

• Thinking about cutting my 16 week blast short and start my cruise. Kind of tired pinning every single day. I have pinned shoulders wayyyy to much and the growth of them have been absolutely stunning to say the least. Boulders.

Comment

• Inflammation. You're still small. Don't forget it. Lol. I like short blasts so my vote is cut it short

Comment

Inflammation. You're still small. Don't forget it. Lol. I like short blasts so my vote is cut it short
                    Well I decided to keep going but I'm pretty pissed that the gym is closed today and tomorrow. fml

Or I could just cut it now and go on my cruise.

I'm also going to donate blood on Thursday. That should help lower my RBC levels to normalcy and I'll feel better.

Comment

• You'll feel a ton better

Comment

• If I'm going to compete, I will need to get some good, serious advice on drug protocol, dieting before a show, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

And whats a good forum to join these days about gear/comp?

Comment

• When do you want to compete? I can help you with this

Comment

When do you want to compete? I can help you with this
                            I want to compete in at least 2 or maybe 3 events just to get some experience in. NPC Georgia is in July. I'd need to be at least 16 weeks out from that to be comp shape. If I want to compete in events before that, I'd have to start my strict diet come January 1st. Chicken, beef, eggs, rice, brocolli, and fish. Boring but good.

Had asked a guy recently about a week or two back on what my BF is and he guess at 11% maybe. Not bad. Been eating dirty too and have lost fat still.
                            Last edited by AnabolicGainz; 12-26-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• You need to pick a show and we will go from there. If you want to do the Ga, that'll be perfect. But you need a specific show in mind that we are striving for

Comment

You need to pick a show and we will go from there. If you want to do the Ga, that'll be perfect. But you need a specific show in mind that we are striving for
                                NPC Georgia it is then.
                                Last edited by AnabolicGainz; 12-26-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X