No announcement yet.

***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta eat more than you, if I'm gonna beat you.

Comment

Arms smashed

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
        LMAO goddamn man!! It's only 2:30???? I'm about to take down meal #3 here in a sec.

Also, I posted in some other areas of the forum, in the Introduction area and the Bodybuilding area (Greg Kovacs thread)
        **** man, I can't wait to be making at least 30k a year after taxes and eat at panda express twice a day. ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
          **** man, I can't wait to be making at least 30k a year after taxes and eat at panda express twice a day. ****.
          Must have zero other expenses

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
            Must have zero other expenses
            That is true. I really don't have that many expenses but I do pay for school, health insur, gas, food, supps, muh gear, and other misc stuff.

I also know that once I get on my own, I'm going to be lonely as ****. I don't know about you guys but I love my parents. I really don't have any friends irl.

Anyway, I just pinned about 1.3ccs of gear in glutes. I rarely do glutes and need to be doing it more often now. It went in SMOOTH. Probably due to taking a warm shower (been doing this every single time before pinning) and then warming up the gear, which I haven't done in awhile. My last pin, last night, was tough as shit. Had bubbles every where in my needle lmao

inb4 I die from having air in veins or some shit lol

So far, I have pinned:
            tri's
            biceps
            glutes
            delts
            quads

I have yet to try pecs or calves. Pecs I am scared of, especially if I go too deep lol. inb4 I puncture my heart.

Also, I am starting to notice that I am overtraining, getting lack of sleep, and NOT eating enough. All those things are holding me back from getting the gains I want to be getting. Going to take a day or two off then hop onto training hardcore.
            Last edited by AnabolicGainz; 12-04-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Pecs are easy. 1" is fine. Don't do calves. Lats is nice. And dude, make some friends IRL. Please. We can kick it next time I roll through. You got a car right?
              Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-04-2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Pecs are easy. 1" is fine. Don't do calves. Lats is nice. And dude, make some friends IRL. Please. We can kick it next time I roll through. You got a car right?
                Of course. Dude, I drive at least 100 to 150 to sometimes over 200 miles a day for work. Includes company truck and my car mileage totaled. I drive a shit ton. Driving down to where you are would be no biggie at all. Not this weekend though. I'm too broke for gas considering I spent over 500 this entire weekend on necessities lol.

I'm also saving up for school, which should run me around 800 to 1k alone.

Comment

I'm busy this weekend. But I'll be up that way the 13th after work for weigh ins. Comp on the 14th

Comment

I'm busy this weekend. But I'll be up that way the 13th after work for weigh ins. Comp on the 14th
                    Where at? My buddy might be going. He's huge ass dude (fat I mean lol).

Comment

Out of cereal damnit. Added some maltodextrin into my protein shake to help make up for it. Banana, orange juice, and some Greek yogurt. Pinned 1.5cc sustanon and 1cc npp into my delts. Gonna blast legs today

Comment

Dude… $30k, so cute. You will blow right through that shit unless you live VERY cheaply. Like split an apartment 6 ways and pay $200 per month or keep living with your folks. Cause once you get locked into a serious gear collection, $30k is gonna feel like peanuts. You won't be eating no ****ing panda on the daily, Lord knows I don't. But $30k can be doable to start with and you can live frugally and still be happy.

That is true. I really don't have that many expenses but I do pay for school, health insur, gas, food, supps, muh gear, and other misc stuff.

I also know that once I get on my own, I'm going to be lonely as ****. I don't know about you guys but I love my parents. I really don't have any friends irl.

Anyway, I just pinned about 1.3ccs of gear in glutes. I rarely do glutes and need to be doing it more often now. It went in SMOOTH. Probably due to taking a warm shower (been doing this every single time before pinning) and then warming up the gear, which I haven't done in awhile. My last pin, last night, was tough as shit. Had bubbles every where in my needle lmao

inb4 I die from having air in veins or some shit lol

So far, I have pinned:
                        tri's
                        biceps
                        glutes
                        delts
                        quads

I have yet to try pecs or calves. Pecs I am scared of, especially if I go too deep lol. inb4 I puncture my heart.

Also, I am starting to notice that I am overtraining, getting lack of sleep, and NOT eating enough. All those things are holding me back from getting the gains I want to be getting. Going to take a day or two off then hop onto training hardcore.
                        OK, you gotta get on that man. Making friends is key to a lot of things. At the very least, you need people you can network with so you can find out about jobs, opportunities, etc.

Comment

I posted some pics in my Intro thread.

Comment

Pussied out and skipped gym today. Felt like shit. No sleep. Son has a cold and didn't let me sleep much

Comment

Pussied out and skipped gym today. Felt like shit. No sleep. Son has a cold and didn't let me sleep much
                              Dude that's gotta be rough. I imagine kids being the biggest thing drawing time away from the gym, because they need your time. I imagine a home gym would be helpful when that time comes for me.

Comment

I'm just gonna get a shake weight and the perfect push-up. Turn pro in no time

Comment

Working...
                                X