Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Jittery lost his virginty last night. I am proud
    **** you man, I lost it when I was 19 OK?

I ****ed this girl for over 3 hours, dead ****ing srs. Ate her out till she couldn't handle it and rammed that thing in there like it was nobodies business.

Used a condom, it broke and went rawdog for the rest. Pulled out to let her have some proteenz, nomsayin.

twas good brahs

Comment

• Whats going on you monkeys! Jason hows Boston treating you brah?

Comment

• Gonna kill my legs tonight...

Comment

Jittery lost his virginty last night. I am proud
          Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
          **** you man, I lost it when I was 19 OK?

I ****ed this girl for over 3 hours, dead ****ing srs. Ate her out till she couldn't handle it and rammed that thing in there like it was nobodies business.

Used a condom, it broke and went rawdog for the rest. Pulled out to let her have some proteenz, nomsayin.

twas good brahs

I just spit water all over my desk... Jitty you finally ****ed something besides your hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by TJB85 View Post
            Gonna kill my legs tonight...
            Same brah

And it was pretty good mang. Might see her again this weekend. Will see patrick do some powerliftin doe. You should come and we can get food after.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
              Same brah

And it was pretty good mang. Might see her again this weekend. Will see patrick do some powerliftin doe. You should come and we can get food after.
              I can't do shit this weekend. I have my office christmas party and then saturday Ill be recovering from what im sure will be a massive hangout since I don't drink anymore. Sunday is my nephews 1st birthday.

Comment

I can't do shit this weekend. I have my office christmas party and then saturday Ill be recovering from what im sure will be a massive hangout since I don't drink anymore. Sunday is my nephews 1st birthday.
                Rarely-drink-cause-I-want-gainz checkin in

anyway brahs, i just hope this is just a fuk buddy. don't wanna get srs on this.

Comment

Whats going on you monkeys! Jason hows Boston treating you brah?
                  Not in Boston yet, living in Maine for the time being… Fukin snow all over outside, nasty shit.

Rarely-drink-cause-I-want-gainz checkin in

anyway brahs, i just hope this is just a fuk buddy. don't wanna get srs on this.
                  That's always tough bro. You lay the pipe right and beat it down, she will wanna marry you. Just don't eat too much pussy, nomsayin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasona View Post
                    That's always tough bro. You lay the pipe right and beat it down, she will wanna marry you. Just don't eat too much pussy, nomsayin'?
                    Well she did say that she's been sore as **** today from last night.....oh noes.....

Comment

• You're ****ed. Enjoy your new stalker

Comment

• Hit gym good tonight. Chest and arms. Last workout day til my meet. Gonna lay around and eat. Pin a bunch of gear.

On a side note, I think I'm bigger than Jason now. He better hurry and start his blast. He still has me by a couple lbs, but I'm staying leaner.
                        Last edited by OnTheSauce; 12-10-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

Hit gym good tonight. Chest and arms. Last workout day til my meet. Gonna lay around and eat. Pin a bunch of gear.

On a side note, I think I'm bigger than Jason now. He better hurry and start his blast. He still has me by a couple lbs, but I'm staying leaner.
                          Give me the time/place of where this meet is. I will be there. And what are you pinning?

On a serious side note (no jokin), does anybody have any sex tips? Sure a 3 hour rough sex session with diff. positions, eating out, lots of foreplay before, shit ton of kissing, and other stuff was good. But is there something new I can do?

inb4 everyone says do a gang bang lmao

Comment

Hit gym good tonight. Chest and arms. Last workout day til my meet. Gonna lay around and eat. Pin a bunch of gear.

Brah I feel fat as fuk. Starting blast ASAP, but probably after Christmas because I will be traveling by airplane and don't really wanna mail the shit to myself… Though I'm thinking about it for sure.

Good luck on your meet brah, lemme know how it goes and post pics in this bitch too!

Give me the time/place of where this meet is. I will be there. And what are you pinning?

On a serious side note (no jokin), does anybody have any sex tips? Sure a 3 hour rough sex session with diff. positions, eating out, lots of foreplay before, shit ton of kissing, and other stuff was good. But is there something new I can do?

inb4 everyone says do a gang bang lmao
                            Shoot her in the head and then fuk the bullet hole.

Put a fish hook through your dick then fuk her.

Comment

• pinned quad yesterday and can barely walk today. gear traveled down and is resting right above my knee.

**** lol

and i gotta pin vent glutes, which is easy.

Comment

• How coordinated are you? Run her clit while ****ing her but keep both in rhythm. If you're really good, you can play with her asshole and clit at the same time. Only certain positions is that doable. But she'll cum super fast. If you are still having trouble getting her off, buy a silver bullet and put that on her clit while ****ing. Or gimme her # and I'll handle it

Comment

Working...
                                X