No announcement yet.

***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet is Saturday so I'm going heavy on everything. Today I pinned 100mg deca, 100mg npp, 400mg test. Last night did 400 test, 150npp. Tomorrow will be 100mg test ace, 100mg tren ace, 100mg npp. Thursday will be 200mg tren and 500mg test. Same for Friday. Each day also taking 30mg halotestin, 1mg treniolone. Saturday will be 1mg treniolone, 45mg halo, 500mcg cheque drops, 200mg tren base, 100mg tne

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      How coordinated are you? Run her clit while ****ing her but keep both in rhythm. If you're really good, you can play with her asshole and clit at the same time. Only certain positions is that doable. But she'll cum super fast. If you are still having trouble getting her off, buy a silver bullet and put that on her clit while ****ing. Or gimme her # and I'll handle it
      LMAO

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      Meet is Saturday so I'm going heavy on everything. Today I pinned 100mg deca, 100mg npp, 400mg test. Last night did 400 test, 150npp. Tomorrow will be 100mg test ace, 100mg tren ace, 100mg npp. Thursday will be 200mg tren and 500mg test. Same for Friday. Each day also taking 30mg halotestin, 1mg treniolone. Saturday will be 1mg treniolone, 45mg halo, 500mcg cheque drops, 200mg tren base, 100mg tne
      Sounds about right. Goddamn, I just came thinking about what it'd be like to take all that on several consecutive days.

Comment

• What's up everyone, new to the forums here.
        Just thought that I would log my first cycle ever. I will try to update as often as I can depending on the feed back I get.

Test C 400mg a week
        .5 Adex EOD.

My starting weight was 168lb.
        I did my first bodybuilding show about a month previous to this weight. I placed 1st in my class.

I just started my 4th week of this cycle and I am loving it so far. The biggest thing I have been noticing is that my muscles stay extremely full and the pump I get is crazy. Of course strength is going up but I could care less about how much I'm lifting. I am currently 184lbs.

Btw I am 23 years old and I have been lifting since I was 13. I'm 5'8.

Comment

• I remember when I used to feel pumped from test.

Comment

I remember when I used to feel pumped from test.
            I remember when I used to think that taking test was so badass. I also remember thinking 500 mg/wk would turn me into an IFBB pro.

Comment

• 1cc into left bicep, 1cc right bicep, 1cc right tricep and 1cc into the left tricep. Arms gonna feel huge tomorrow. Mix was
              350 test e
              50 test p
              100 test ace
              100 tren ace
              100 npp

Comment

1cc into left bicep, 1cc right bicep, 1cc right tricep and 1cc into the left tricep. Arms gonna feel huge tomorrow. Mix was
                350 test e
                50 test p
                100 test ace
                100 tren ace
                100 npp
                Holy fuk. Damn, four shots? Did you just load up the pin and use it four times or did you load up 4 separate pins?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasona View Post
                  Holy fuk. Damn, four shots? Did you just load up the pin and use it four times or did you load up 4 separate pins?
                  I'd say he used separate pins. After one or two pins, the needle would get stubble.

Comment

• One 5cc syringe, different needles

Comment

• We got a new homepage guys.

Let me know what you think?

It's better than that large body of text we had before I think.

Also match the forum more now, or forums match Steroidal.com.

Comment

One 5cc syringe, different needles
                        that is the most sensible thing to do.

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        We got a new homepage guys.

Let me know what you think?

It's better than that large body of text we had before I think.

Also match the forum more now, or forums match Steroidal.com.

Nice brah, checking it out now.

Comment

• Terrible week so far. One of most stressful at work ever. Hardly eating it feels like. Probably still getting more than most of you, calorie wise. But very below what I need. Especially leading up to a meet this week. Massage got canceled, so I'm ****ed on that one

Comment

Terrible week so far. One of most stressful at work ever. Hardly eating it feels like. Probably still getting more than most of you, calorie wise. But very below what I need. Especially leading up to a meet this week. Massage got canceled, so I'm ****ed on that one
                            Bro I'm sorry to hear that, especially since your meet is coming up.

GL eating brah, put it all in the blender and drink it!!

Comment

• Pinned my 4cc into my delts. Leg injections tomorrow and Saturday

Comment

Pinned my 4cc into my delts. Leg injections tomorrow and Saturday
                                niice. What time should I arrive?

Comment

Working...
                                X