No announcement yet.

Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao.... So I'm just going to wait for someone to bitch me out... Went to the spa with the woman last night and swam around.. Relaxed in the hot tub. Got home and put a dent in er. For SOME reason I developed this ungodly hunger... Like I haven't eaten in days.. I had a good meal of chicken bacon and spaghettini with no sauce. Nope.. Didn't help. The woman wanted some pasta too so we sat in the kitchen. Then I noticed I had some bone in skin on quarter chicken (I cooked them, ate one and didn't eat the rest because they're too fatty) so I had 2. Nope. Didn't help. I was going insane I couldn't handle it. So I made a PB&J sammich. Nope. Had a glass of chocolate milk. Yep..

1844 calories in 40 minutes.

82g fat
    181g carbs
    126g protein

I'm ashamed and bewildered. I have no idea why.. Maybe the swimming and the sex burned so much calories my body couldn't handle it LOL.... Ugh.
    Last edited by Mini-G; 05-01-2013, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• It's funny because I never gained a single pound from it all. Anyway. Training back today before I head in for night shifts. Two nights then 4 DAYS OFF! The way my schedule is set up I get a long weekend every month. Can't wait! No days off the gym just straight training !!!

Of course I'm going to start with 25 min cardio... Then Im not sure how I'm going to train my back. I want to change it up I know that. Maybe ill sit here on the shitter and look at some back training videos.

Any suggestions for a good routine??

Comment

• Retarded back day!!!!

5 sets of wide grip pull downs super set with a weird... Row machine we have here
        5 sets med grip cable rows (3 super setted with banded rows)
        4 sets of stretchers
        6 sets of some excercise for mid traps
        Hyper extensions now!!

Heading home for some IGF and insulin soon. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mini-G
          I need more motivation... I'm eating ... Decent. Steady every 3 hours. But I'm finding myself not nearly as excited to do this as when I first started. Feeling like I don't have alot of push from friends and family. Definitely not family. My mother keeps bringing me pie.
          Fuck the pie and you won't want to eat it afterwards.

Comment

Ill microwave it first. Get it warmed up and ready,

Hey pie, you ready?

You ready, pie?

You ready for this?

This penetration?

This penistration?
            BAM. Protein and pie everywhere.

Comment

Wicked workout! I honestly forget what I did so I won't explain. But I started drinking my oats again today. Missed that clean carb feeling.
              I'm back in the oats too man. Gotta do it!

Comment

• Any recent news?

Comment

• Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  Any recent news?
                  Saw him a few minutes ago. I let out a storm of farts before I left... we may not hear from Mini-G for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                  X