Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    Makes sense. Only thing is is I don't do all that high heart rate crap that's apparently bad for you. I am a firm believer in the fat burning zone. Not because I'm lazy and don't wanna kick up the pace. But because I actually enjoy cardio and I allows me to be lax but stern with my workout. Size is still priority one here. And no I won't lose mass either way, Ill lose size.
    I don't do all the high heart rate crap at all. In fact; I'm 100% against cardio in all forms excluding sex, lol. You'll lose mass and size; but the overall result is still more impressive. I'm just a little guy (5'9"ish, 206 lbs, sub 10% BF) and I couldn't tell you the when the last time I gave a shit about a macro was, lol

Comment

I love the scale at my gym... I get on and it says OL.

Over load.

Like really? This is a gym way to inspire confidence/allow people to weigh themselves
      Fuck scales, macro's, infomerical diets, and all that bullshit. It all comes from 3 things; Hard Work, Diet, Dedication. You can boost it with AAS but at the end of the day; those 3 things define the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
        I don't do all the high heart rate crap at all. In fact; I'm 100% against cardio in all forms excluding sex, lol. You'll lose mass and size; but the overall result is still more impressive. I'm just a little guy (5'9"ish, 206 lbs, sub 10% BF) and I couldn't tell you the when the last time I gave a shit about a macro was, lol
        I'm anal like that. Everything has to be math or science

Comment

• My other 2 cents, I think find a machine hit a target heart rate of about 150ish and hold it for a desired time.( preference but I understand why you guys may not like it)

At his bf% I don't think he has to fear loosing much lbm , he will but not as much as some1 who is lower. Also leads me to think the hit style is more for some1 who is leaner and trying to maintain lbm. I understand he is but I don't think hell need to apply it for a bit..

Also I didn't read but are you on aas mini ?

PS the yogurt tuna is a love hate thing lol
          Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 04-30-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
            I wish I had those genetics.. I have fat man genetics

PS nice stats buddy!

Comment

• I guess everyone is diff in cardio preferences..as long as your gettn it...

Comment

• Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                I guess everyone is diff in cardio preferences..as long as your gettn it...
                Woman started college today.... No sex for me.

FUCK

Comment

• Lol haha I was going to say I meant cardio but that counts as a form of cardio...

I guess you'll have to do double cardio on days you guys meet up , lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                    Lol haha I was going to say I meant cardio but that counts as a form of cardio...

I guess you'll have to do double cardio on days you guys meet up , lol
                    Frick that. One hitter quitter.

Comment

• Lol reminds me of the Dave chapel show " this is a race (beep)" I WIN!!

Comment

• So legs day was a solid success!!! Did 28 minutes of cardio before hand. Trained em up like I previously posted. Now I'm home and all that.. Had a solid PWO shake with 8iu of insulin and 20mcg IGF1-LR3.

My legs are growing as we speak. The growth is visible.

Comment

Woman started college today.... No sex for me.

FUCK
                          What about her? Is she having sex tonight?

sorry.. you set yourself up for that one.. had to do it... lol

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA ya bastard. NoBull knows. Pray to god she don't or people's lives will never be the same.

Comment

• Yeh yeh! At the gym training CHESTICLES. No cardio pre workout because I murdered legs yesterday and they sore as a 14 year olds first time.

That was so wrong.

Go like this:
                              Dumbell incline
                              Barbell flat
                              Smith incline
                              Bench incline cable flies
                              Pecdec or standing cable flies

Spa with te woman tonight. Fuck yeah hot tub.

Comment

• And chest pump to please the gods. Just got home.. Shake with skim milk (sugars) whey, and half a scoop of waixy maize. 8iu insulin, and 20mcg IGF1-LR3... Tried shooting it IM again. Naw. Fucking hate it so bad... Like it sucks feeling the AA running through your pecs.

Comment

Working...
                                X