Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    It may do you good to know Im buying some this week. Ugh.
    Really??? You can only have a cookie on your cheat meal... Lol I might have a cookie today

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      Really??? You can only have a cookie on your cheat meal... Lol I might have a cookie today
      But... But... I already cheated this week </3.. Settle for chicken and mustard then.

Oh and cayenne pepper.

Comment

But... But... I already cheated this week </3.. Settle for chicken and mustard then.

Oh and cayenne pepper.
        Lmao chicken and mustard it is. Find yourself a good salad dressing to go with your greens that you like. Use just enough to make your food taste good! It's important that your food tastes good

Comment

Lmao chicken and mustard it is. Find yourself a good salad dressing to go with your greens that you like. Use just enough to make your food taste good! It's important that your food tastes good
          That's the first time I heard someone say that. If I even TOUCHED salad dressing NoBull would give me shit.
          Hahahaha

Comment

That's the first time I heard someone say that. If I even TOUCHED salad dressing NoBull would give me shit.
            Hahahaha
            In moderation it's fine... Look for the low sugar ones. I would much rather we you eating greens with salad dressing than not eating greens at all.

Comment

In moderation it's fine... Look for the low sugar ones. I would much rather we you eating greens with salad dressing than not eating greens at all.
              What about kale? Does that count?

Comment

What about kale? Does that count?
                Make is fine bro. I like newmans ff Italian dressing FYI....
                Last edited by kubes; 04-28-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Need new carb source... Suggestions? Tired of rice. Don't feel like eating whole wheat pastas, or oats.

Comment

Need new carb source... Suggestions? Tired of rice. Don't feel like eating whole wheat pastas, or oats.
                    Have you tried sweet potato's? They are my favorite! Ezekiel bread muffins are great as well. Dip a couple pieces of Ezekiel bread in scrambled egg whites and make French toast with sugar free syrup...... Yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                      Have you tried sweet potato's? They are my favorite! Ezekiel bread muffins are great as well. Dip a couple pieces of Ezekiel bread in scrambled egg whites and make French toast with sugar free syrup...... Yummy
                      Yes i eat alot of both. I can always deal with sweet potatoes though its not often I get sick of them. Sugar free syrup?? How does that even make sense. I thought syrup was literally just sugar ?

And holy tits I'm making my main source Ezekiel bread for awhile. Be a TASTY break from this rice and pasta shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        Yes i eat alot of both. I can always deal with sweet potatoes though its not often I get sick of them. Sugar free syrup?? How does that even make sense. I thought syrup was literally just sugar ?

And holy tits I'm making my main source Ezekiel bread for awhile. Be a TASTY break from this rice and pasta shit.
                        The syrup is sweetened with Splenda. Vermont makes one

Comment

The syrup is sweetened with Splenda. Vermont makes one
                          Isn't that stuff worse than sugar. I know some sweeteners are hell on the metabolism

Comment

Isn't that stuff worse than sugar. I know some sweeteners are hell on the metabolism
                            Honestly idk but really you arent eating that much of the syrup and i have gotten pretty darn lean with it included in to my diet.

Comment

Honestly idk but really you arent eating that much of the syrup and i have gotten pretty darn lean with it included in to my diet.
                              Ill trust ya. But I may not use it anyway. My metabolism is clearly retarded anyway.

Comment

Ill trust ya. But I may not use it anyway. My metabolism is clearly retarded anyway.
                                There are plenty of other options for sweeteners. Honey is a popular one?

Comment

Working...
                                X