Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    Fats in the morning.... Yes or no? A friend of mine absolutely forbids fats in the AM so... Just wondering if there's any reason
    I prefer the fats with my meals after breakfast. No science backing this i just like to jump start my metabolism first thing in the am to break the fast. Breakfast is the biggest meal of the day for me usually consisting of 12 egg whites 2 yolks, 1 Ezekiel Muffin and a 16 oz glass of oj. That about 40 grams pro 90 carbs and just the little bit of fats that i get from the 2 egg yolks a serving or 2 of fats.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      I prefer the fats with my meals after breakfast. No science backing this i just like to jump start my metabolism first thing in the am to break the fast. Breakfast is the biggest meal of the day for me usually consisting of 12 egg whites 2 yolks, 1 Ezekiel Muffin and a 16 oz glass of oj. That about 40 grams pro 90 carbs and just the little bit of fats that i get from the 2 egg yolks a serving or 2 of fats.
      Yeah I always believed in getting the easiest and fastest digesting food in the morning... Simple sugars (orange juice in your case) because that in itself will really JUMP your metabolism and body... I mean it makes sense and I read it somewhere as well. But I also heard that GH secretion is highest in the AM and that simple carbs blunt it's output. I've no idea how true this is... Couldn't find any studies to back it. Maybe someone here knows?

Comment

Yeah I always believed in getting the easiest and fastest digesting food in the morning... Simple sugars (orange juice in your case) because that in itself will really JUMP your metabolism and body... I mean it makes sense and I read it somewhere as well. But I also heard that GH secretion is highest in the AM and that simple carbs blunt it's output. I've no idea how true this is... Couldn't find any studies to back it. Maybe someone here knows?
        Bingo.... On the GH i thought your biggest output was at night when you are sleeping? That is why so many bodybuilders take it in the morning after they wake so they don't interrupt the body natural production?

Comment

Bingo.... On the GH i thought your biggest output was at night when you are sleeping? That is why so many bodybuilders take it in the morning after they wake so they don't interrupt the body natural production?
          That sounds familiar... Maybe as you wake up its high and is coming down. I'd like to see a study on it. Maybe that will be my project for tonight's night shift

Comment

That sounds familiar... Maybe as you wake up its high and is coming down. I'd like to see a study on it. Maybe that will be my project for tonight's night shift
            I will look into it as well After i get home from the afternoon sports

Comment

Update:

I didn't do any cardio today.. Killed legs yesterday and I didn't really have it in me but it did feel nice to have a day off of that. I trained chest though and went to town on it!
              Did
              Decline barbell bench press
              Incline bench press on smith machine
              Seated hammer strength press
              Pec dec

Was simple like usual but effective. I can definitely see an increase in mass in my chest with the pump I had. Love it'!! Can't wait for the dieting to pay off so I can see the definition for the first time In my life

Comment

Alright! Finally done my night shift stretch... Back day today. I finally have good thick results so I'm going to go HAM today.

I just woke up (2:30) I like to get a full 7 hours after my last night shift I find it helps my transition period. If any of you are shift workers I know you feel the pain.

Just had meal 1 which was:
                4 slices of e-bread
                10g of olive oil butter
                30g of natty peanut butter
                And a shake with milk and whey.

Huge 1000 calorie breakfast but I need to get my nutrition in in big doses today e cause ill only be up for like 10 hours...

Comment

Is it a 3 meal day for you today?

Comment

Is it a 3 meal day for you today?
                    Hopefully not. Just that I got off night shift and slept til 2:30.. I don't really wanna stay up late just to get meals. So ill try to split it up from now on. Mid size portions every 2 hours rather than a big meal every 3

Comment

Gotcha do you eat much fruit for carbs?

Comment

Gotcha do you eat much fruit for carbs?
                        None. I'm not a fruit person lol

Comment

Got my 8 hours in after work today. Got home at 6:20 AM from work ad slept til 2:30pm lol. Got up and had a huge 1000 calorie meal (have to get my macros in before 12)..

Did 30 minutes on the treadmill today while I waited for a buddy them trained back. Did:
                          Pull downs
                          Bent over rows (wide grip)
                          Cable rows superset with band rows
                          Stretchers
                          Reverse pec dec
                          Hammer strength mid grip row superset with straight arm pull downs

Alot of rows, I know. I haven't checked my weight because my body always tends to carry like 3838383 lbs of water weight when I switch to night shifts. That and I may or may not of had a steak and cheese sub from subway..... It may or may not of been double meat on 9 grain with honey mustard sauce.

Fml.

Comment

Subway.... I like the roasted chicken breast sandwich! Keep up the intensity bro

Comment

Subway.... I like the roasted chicken breast sandwich! Keep up the intensity bro
                              That's pretty well all I eat from there!! Oven roasted chicken on 9 grain with honey mustard. Healthiest you can eat with sauce!!

Comment

That's pretty well all I eat from there!! Oven roasted chicken on 9 grain with honey mustard. Healthiest you can eat with sauce!!
                                Exact same sandwich that I get. On a cheat meal I get one cookie with it and that's my cheat for the week

Comment

Working...
                                X