Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
    Exact same sandwich that I get. On a cheat meal I get one cookie with it and that's my cheat for the week
    Last two times I had sweets I puked up like everything. Sometimes my acid reflux gets picky with what it digests

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      Last two times I had sweets I puked up like everything. Sometimes my acid reflux gets picky with what it digests
      What were you eating?

Comment

What were you eating?
        Frosted cinnamon roll

Comment

Well that is a ton of sugar. I can see why that would upset your digestive system if you are not used to it

Comment

Does anyone else eat back the calories they've burnt?? Like calculate the calorie burnt from cardio/training and eat them back? I never did that before but I'm doing it in this diet because obviously the deficit you create will be way out of hand rather than the goal of 3500 cal weekly. Burn essentially 400-500 cal in training 60-70 minutes plus whatever cardio. Creating a 5000 calorie deficit weekly just in that probably.

So anyway. Does anyone else do that?

Comment

Does anyone else eat back the calories they've burnt?? Like calculate the calorie burnt from cardio/training and eat them back? I never did that before but I'm doing it in this diet because obviously the deficit you create will be way out of hand rather than the goal of 3500 cal weekly. Burn essentially 400-500 cal in training 60-70 minutes plus whatever cardio. Creating a 5000 calorie deficit weekly just in that probably.

So anyway. Does anyone else do that?
              Is it just for the cheat meal and how often?

Comment

Well that is a ton of sugar. I can see why that would upset your digestive system if you are not used to it
                Haha yeah... Normal people can eat it. Notttt meeeeee

Comment

Is it just for the cheat meal and how often?
                  Everyday. I'm already eating at a 300 cal deficit everyday. That's 3500 cal a week, and it takes 3500 cal to burn 1lb.
                  So why would I not eat back the cal I lost from cardio and training. I'm not looking to lose more than 3500 cal a week.

Comment

Everyday. I'm already eating at a 300 cal deficit everyday. That's 3500 cal a week, and it takes 3500 cal to burn 1lb.
                    So why would I not eat back the cal I lost from cardio and training. I'm not looking to lose more than 3500 cal a week.
                    And are you loosing 1-2 lbs EW?

Comment

And are you loosing 1-2 lbs EW?
                      Yeah I'm on a steady decline.

Comment

Yeah I'm on a steady decline.
                        Good news but your body will slow down its metabolism at some point. Are you making adjustments every 6 weeks or as the loss slows.... Or has the weight loss even slowed yet?

Comment

L
                          Good news but your body will slow down its metabolism at some point. Are you making adjustments every 6 weeks or as the loss slows.... Or has the weight loss even slowed yet?
                          I haven't even been dieting for 6 weeks yet. What adjustments though? I would jus recalculate my maintenance.

Comment

L

I haven't even been dieting for 6 weeks yet. What adjustments though? I would jus recalculate my maintenance.
                            Our bodies are very smart and realize you are not getting the amount of food that you used to get so if you run your macros to low for a period of time your body will adjust its metabolism to the amount of calories you are consuming. So as you loose you will have to continue to take more calories away to a point. Eventually you may have to add some more calories in to start the metabolism up again and then take them back away. Carb cycling is another option as you go further in to dieting. I like highs and lows carb days. High carb days on training days when your body really needs the food and low days on non training days. Make sense?

Comment

Our bodies are very smart and realize you are not getting the amount of food that you used to get so if you run your macros to low for a period of time your body will adjust its metabolism to the amount of calories you are consuming. So as you loose you will have to continue to take more calories away to a point. Eventually you may have to add some more calories in to start the metabolism up again and then take them back away. Carb cycling is another option as you go further in to dieting. I like highs and lows carb days. High carb days on training days when your body really needs the food and low days on non training days. Make sense?
                              Absolutely! I figured I would just run it straight for awhile and worry about cycling and refeeds when the time comes. So far if I'm running into any slowing of weightloss it's because my own dumbass is eating bad.

That being said. Time for lentils and chicken !

Comment

Absolutely! I figured I would just run it straight for awhile and worry about cycling and refeeds when the time comes. So far if I'm running into any slowing of weightloss it's because my own dumbass is eating bad.

That being said. Time for lentils and chicken !
                                Chicken!!! The story of my life....

Comment

Working...
                                X