• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
    No cinnamon rolls for you
    Hahaha I won't I won't

Comment

Training biceps and triceps today! Going to go insane on them.. Haven't had a massively insane pump in the arms in awhile.

Comment

Was a great workout!! Did biceps first:
        Standing DB curls
        Standing BB curls (preweighted bars)
        Cable preacher
        Supermans!!...In the cable cage.. Kinda curl towards your head arms parallel to shoulders... Dunno how to explain)

Then triceps
        I think they're called 'French press' ? Overheads anyway
        Dips
        DB kick backs
        Press downs (like 15 sets)

It was good! Had a solid ass pump and took some IGF post. No insulin because I had a ton of fat today. A ton.

Comment

You have to work in 4 hours, go to bed...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
            You have to work in 4 hours, go to bed...
            I know... Spent that time cooking chicken that I'm not going to eat. Terrible. I should of bought more boneless skinless when it was in sale. DANGIT.

Comment

I can't wait to be at like 13% BF and have people call me a freak. Come onnnnn weightloss!!!

Comment

Hmm... I had no idea caffeine was a vasoconstrictor. So much about caffeine is good for cardio but terrible for strength training. Think again before y'all train with a red bull!!

Is Caffeine Bad For You? | Performance Pharmacy Series | Machine Muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  Hmm... I had no idea caffeine was a vasoconstrictor. So much about caffeine is good for cardio but terrible for strength training. Think again before y'all train with a red bull!!

Is Caffeine Bad For You? | Performance Pharmacy Series | Machine Muscle
                  Or for some of us like today.... Redline extreme

Comment

Or for some of us like today.... Redline extreme
                    I was hospitalized because of those. I took jagerbombs to a new extreme.

Comment

Can't train today or tomorrow because by the time I'm off work the gym is closed... So it'll just be cardio and foam rolling for me!! And relaxing... A nice break will be good for a change. And a good ass sleep since I got provable 3 hours last night.... Hate getting up at 4 for work. It hits 10 o'clock and you realize you only have 6 hours to sleep. Doesn't make any sense.
                      4AM-wake up, shower, shave, get ready for work, pack meals
                      Leave then drive for 30-40 minutes to get to work.
                      5:30AM Start work
                      5:40PM Finish work
                      Drive 30-40 minutes home
                      6:20PM home
                      6:50PM leave for gym
                      8:15PM home have shake and prep everything for tomorrow
                      9:00PM lay in bed and sleep.
                      4:00AM repeat.

Where the fuck is there any time for me?

Comment

I was hospitalized because of those. I took jagerbombs to a new extreme.
                        Really?

Comment

Really?
                          Ohhhhh yeah. The doctor called me a 'walking miracle' lol. Amount of caffeine I had in my system was enough to kill a man twice over

Comment

Ohhhhh yeah. The doctor called me a 'walking miracle' lol. Amount of caffeine I had in my system was enough to kill a man twice over
                            Wow that is terrible... Did you drink the whole thing and was it a reg or extreme?

Comment

Wow that is terrible... Did you drink the whole thing and was it a reg or extreme?
                              I drank somewhere between 6-9

Edit: that's a lie it was more because I bought 24 and me and a friend shared them. There was some left. He had probably 4. So I don't really know how many

Comment

I'm looking up labels now and it makes no sense because I remember them being ALOT stronger than 300mg of caffeine per bottle. This was in 2009 so.. Maybe they dropped the caffeine because I remember it being like 450-500 per

Comment

Working...
                                X