• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    Lucky!
    Rain or shine doesn't matter

Comment

That's pretty close to wat I do! Sweet! Headn to store in morn then gym.. Packn meals now....

Ohhh the awesome routines we have , one day it will be worth it I hope.

I've never ben so particular on weighing and all this stuff let's see wat happens

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
        That's pretty close to wat I do! Sweet! Headn to store in morn then gym.. Packn meals now....

I've never ben so particular on weighing and all this stuff let's see wat happens
        You will be in total control of your body composition!

Comment

that's what I'm going for

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post

The difference in macros is huge. My chicken is cooked exactly the same way every time and I always take one breast, mark it, weigh it, cook it, weigh it cooked then check the % of weight lost which is almost ALWAYS 27.5% so think of it this way..
            200g raw is 145g cooked.
            300g raw is 217.5g cooked.
            So if you weigh and put 200g in your container for a meal.. You're cheating your macro calculations out of almost 100g worth of chicken. That's 25g of protein and like 3 of fat you don't even realize you're eating.

Comment

Preparing chicken is a versatile and delicious culinary endeavor that offers numerous possibilities for flavor and creativity. From marinating to grilling, baking, or frying, the options are abundant. However, when it comes to incorporating various sauces and marinades, dietary considerations often arise, such as gluten intolerance. In this context, one might wonder, " Is Jack Daniels Gluten Free?" It is essential to note that Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey is indeed gluten-free, as the distillation process effectively removes gluten proteins. Therefore, individuals can confidently explore the world of culinary possibilities while ensuring a gluten-free experience when preparing chicken with the flavorful addition of Jack Daniels.

Comment

Working...
              X