X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
    i did learn alot from it tho...

like don't pin quads again lol...
    lmao........I remember the first time I pinned my quad........I was crippled for 3 days.......& walking with a limp for at least 10.....lol....

But now I can put 6 ml in one leg without any more than some mild soreness the next day & gone the day after......

Practice makes prefect Brother.....
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
      lmao........I remember the first time I pinned my quad........I was crippled for 3 days.......& walking with a limp for at least 10.....lol....

But now I can put 6 ml in one leg without any more than some mild soreness the next day & gone the day after......

Practice makes prefect Brother.....
      lol yea i was crippled for 5 days and limping for a week

glutes and delts are enough for EOD pins for me anyways...

Comment

What have you noticed since the start of your insulin use.....good or bad.......?

Has it been a cornerstone building block or just an assistant to the other compounds?
        I've yet to notice anything bad from it, only good. Size comes on a lot quicker, especially with AAS use. I feel it's more of a building block. I've used it both on cycle, and off, and have noticed growth from doing both. I'm taking it on days I train chest and back, and Mini-G can back me up here when I say that there is a lot more growing happening in those muscles, than anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
          I've yet to notice anything bad from it, only good. Size comes on a lot quicker, especially with AAS use. I feel it's more of a building block. I've used it both on cycle, and off, and have noticed growth from doing both. I'm taking it on days I train chest and back, and Mini-G can back me up here when I say that there is a lot more growing happening in those muscles, than anywhere else.
          It's true. He was having symmetry issues and we noticed during his last comp that his chest and lats were lacking so he tweaked his routine, added insulin mostly to chest and back days and his results from then to now are phenomenal.
          Basted has a barrel chest coming!

Comment

Awesome!.....I've been considering giving slin a shot......(no pun intended)......but have been fearful because of all the danger warnings that come with it......

How did you decide what dose, frequency & length of use to follow?

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Awesome!.....I've been considering giving slin a shot......(no pun intended)......but have been fearful because of all the danger warnings that come with it......

How did you decide what dose, frequency & length of use to follow?
              I won't even begin to get into the controversial information we have found while researching insulin... It's limitless and aggravating. But essentially we came across the most clear and common sense dosing and usage we could find and gave it a go.

With a U-100 insulin pin. A 1ml pin has 50 lines. Meaning every line is technically 2iu. Every line increases in increments of 2iu. So for Humalog (the fastest acting insulin with shortest life) it becomes active in the body within 15 min of injection, and peaks 45 minutes to an hour after injection. The rule of thumb for DIETING is 5 and 10. Although I like 7-12 because I like being safe. For growing I've seen people do 5 and 10 with an added 20g at the we.
              What this means is drink or ingest 5g of simple carbs (table sugar, dextrose, etc.) PER IU at time of injection. 45 minutes later ingest 10g simple carbs PER IU. So if you take 4iu (2 lines on a U100 slin pin) you take 20g of sugar at the time of injection and 45 min later have 40g. For safety I go 7-12 but some people will blow that away and add much more. Depends on how much you use (obviously) and how much fat you gain throughout use you can adjust. Some people have not had any problems at all with 5-10 others do. ALWAYS have ANOTHER drink on hand with extra sugar. This is all dose dependent so remember this.

Some people say start with 2iu, and work your way up.

Lets say you use 10iu. Take 50g (60-70g if you're worried) instantly. 45 minutes later have 100g (120g if you're worried)

Easy as that. Also, like I said. You should have 3 drinks. One with enough for initial. Another with enough for peak. Another with enough for safety. Trust me you'll KNOW if you're going hypo. DO NOT FUCK UP DOSE. Do the math and make sure you know how many IU you're using.

Comment

To the person that asked I am definitely cutting.
                I'm not going to even consider the Anadrol. But yes, I be cutting yo

Comment

75mgs of var is definitely sufficient!

Comment

Mini-G hit the nail on the head. I would just like to add that you should start at 4iu, and increase as you see fit. I personally use 6-8iu the majority of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                      I won't even begin to get into the controversial information we have found while researching insulin... It's limitless and aggravating. But essentially we came across the most clear and common sense dosing and usage we could find and gave it a go.

With a U-100 insulin pin. A 1ml pin has 50 lines. Meaning every line is technically 2iu. Every line increases in increments of 2iu. So for Humalog (the fastest acting insulin with shortest life) it becomes active in the body within 15 min of injection, and peaks 45 minutes to an hour after injection. The rule of thumb for DIETING is 5 and 10. Although I like 7-12 because I like being safe. For growing I've seen people do 5 and 10 with an added 20g at the we.
                      What this means is drink or ingest 5g of simple carbs (table sugar, dextrose, etc.) PER IU at time of injection. 45 minutes later ingest 10g simple carbs PER IU. So if you take 4iu (2 lines on a U100 slin pin) you take 20g of sugar at the time of injection and 45 min later have 40g. For safety I go 7-12 but some people will blow that away and add much more. Depends on how much you use (obviously) and how much fat you gain throughout use you can adjust. Some people have not had any problems at all with 5-10 others do. ALWAYS have ANOTHER drink on hand with extra sugar. This is all dose dependent so remember this.

Some people say start with 2iu, and work your way up.

Lets say you use 10iu. Take 50g (60-70g if you're worried) instantly. 45 minutes later have 100g (120g if you're worried)

Easy as that. Also, like I said. You should have 3 drinks. One with enough for initial. Another with enough for peak. Another with enough for safety. Trust me you'll KNOW if you're going hypo. DO NOT FUCK UP DOSE. Do the math and make sure you know how many IU you're using.
                      Excellent info.......thank you big guy!

Comment

Excellent info.......thank you big guy!
                        No problem bro!!! Now go get some mass

If you use it make sure you do your research and know which insulin to use. Humalog is active in 15 min, spikes in 45-60, out of body in 3 1/2 hours.
                        Humalin-R spikes multiple times through 8 hours, if I'm not mistaken. So it's really hard to work with for bodybuilding. My suggestions is HUMALOG. Also, it's OTC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                          No problem bro!!! Now go get some mass

If you use it make sure you do your research and know which insulin to use. Humalog is active in 15 min, spikes in 45-60, out of body in 3 1/2 hours.
                          Humalin-R spikes multiple times through 8 hours, if I'm not mistaken. So it's really hard to work with for bodybuilding. My suggestions is HUMALOG. Also, it's OTC.
                          10-4......thanx again Champ!

Comment

I s there anything you can take to make sure you don't die off insulin like medication for example or does it have to be done purely on knowledge an instincts?I'd love to give insulin a try but I'm too scared of the consequences

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblowjoe View Post
                              I s there anything you can take to make sure you don't die off insulin like medication for example or does it have to be done purely on knowledge an instincts?I'd love to give insulin a try but I'm too scared of the consequences
                              Blood sugar monitoring! I don't know much about it unfortunately, but you check your sugars every XX minutes to make sure they're not too high or two low, and you're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
                                Just finishing up 12 weeks of 750mg Test E and 400mg Deca.
                                Nice. Have you enjoyed your results? Is there anything you wish you had done differently?

Comment

Working...
                                X