What cycle are you on now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magnus
    Had good results. I think I would keep the deca down to 300mg/week next cycle since it really dropped my sex drive. I'm already at 245lbs now so I may look into Tren for my next ride.
    Really? Did you use an aromatase inhibitor the entire cycle? I had more of a sex drive when I ran deca a couple of months back. I used 125mgs of test and 450mgs of deca. I didnt need the AI due to the low test, but I would imagine you had E2 issues to kill your sex drive. After my go with nandrolone, I feel 100% confident that I would be fine using 1000mgs of deca and 125mgs of test and have a strong libido. Check into that. I love nandrolone, and I suspect that I will use it all the time from here on out. I might run 100mgs weekly with my trt from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus
      I use aromasin throughout cycle as well as HCG. I guess compounds affect us all different. As soon as I come off the nandrolone within 10-14 days the sex drive is full on back. I'm curious to see how your tren run goes. I've also been interested in trying it but concerned about the sides.
      Ive been scared of it for a long time. I figured I had to try it to see if it is as scary as many claim. I am not too scared anymore. Ive learned so much about it over the last year that I feel I can handle it. And if I cant, I can just drop it since it is a short ester. Im more excited about this than even my first cycle. I just feel like I know Im goingto have amazing results. It is an exciting time for me doing this. Ill keep you updated for sure.

Comment

I'm pooping. Like right now I'm fighting a prairie dog... But ill win.

Just an FYI. Muah.

Comment

blood sugar monitoring huh? Is there a machine for this? II honestly don't trust myself with my own life when it comes to self monitoration lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snowblowjoe View Post
            blood sugar monitoring huh? Is there a machine for this? II honestly don't trust myself with my own life when it comes to self monitoration lol
            just go into a pharmacy and ask for a glucose meter, basically you just prick your finger with a lil needle so you get a drop of blood that you put onto the machine and it'll give you a reading in 20 seconds...

Comment

Hey DanC can we get a sticky or is it already One on how to use insulin safely and without dying or going hypo

Comment

Working...
              X