No announcement yet.

***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup debt sucks. We owe 30k in student loans for my wife's MBA. Her and I both have car payments. Just this year I paid off 10k in credit cards.

Comment

• Sounds good

Comment

• Weighed myself with workout clothes/shoes and I'm at 178. That's not good with me being less than 14 weeks out. Diet started a few days ago and I feel much cleaner throughout the day. EC is good but I need to get on the clen/t3 asap and I don't have it. I'm supposed to be on T3 for the duration and i don't have any lmao

inb4 i come last place.

anyway, there's a npc bikini comp at my gym and holy shit, she's hot as fuck. I initiated convo and she asked for my name. Seemed genuine.

there's some young girls there who keep eyeing me but i'm not interested considering they're most likely in hs. this gym is absolutely horrible. all fucking betas, fat moms, and trainers who don't even lift. one trainer is so full of shit lmao.

Comment

• prob shoulda taken the day off. can barely move my arms after having the most intense heavy weight bicep/tricep workout in a long time. i'm bringing my old intensity back that i had from a year or two ago. feels good mangggg

Comment

• I'm sure you will do well, keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
              I'm sure you will do well, keep going.
              lol i cheated big time yesterday and today. and i'm having huge lower back pain. so bad that it literally takes me 5 to 10 minutes to get out of bed. it was OK today but thats because i was out and about.

right now i have some hot cool cream on it and it's helping a shit ton. just took a pill of flexiril, a muscle relaxer. hopefully i can sleep well tonight.

this has happened before. i probably went too heavy on my last set and strained my lower back but didn't notice it till later.

I'm going to try to stay positive this week. the prop/npp is doing its work, mostly npp, well.

i just gotta lose weight and i'm not looking in tip top shape. i will eat well for a week and look amazing then something happens to put me out of balance.

its all a mind game.

Comment

• Weight going down but look bigger. Good sign right?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                    Looking good!

Comment

• I was very pleased to see the rear delt caps

Comment

• My diet and training has been on point lately. I have high hopes for this competition and firmly believe that I can come top 3 in the middle weight novice division.

Comment

• Last edited by OnTheSauce; 04-10-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Posing still needs a lot of work but leaning up nicely

Comment

• Wow, looks awesome. Well done, coming together now!

Comment

• Personally I don't think I'm as lean as I should be for how strict I've been eating. Wondering if I'm gonna need a lot of cardio? Trainer only has me doin two fifteen min sessions right now

Comment

Working...
                                X