• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
    How are you getting on?

Are you competing as well?
    Yep.

Comment

• Any suggestions on how to shave private parts? Just shave it? lol can barely reach delts.

Comment

• I'm going to get my back and shoulders waxed. Everywhere else I can shave and do

Comment

• Having a real hard time stayin even a little full. Going flat daily even on 300+ carbs. Adding more carbs again to see if I can fill back out more. Get too flat and I'll need junk food and water which we don't want

Comment

• Through my fault of my own, I am not coming into the show lean enough. When someone says 'I didn't deplete carbs earlier' or 'I had too much water', what they are really saying is 'i'm fat as fuck and didn't come lean enough'.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
              Through my fault of my own, I am not coming into the show lean enough. When someone says 'I didn't deplete carbs earlier' or 'I had too much water', what they are really saying is 'i'm fat as fuck and didn't come lean enough'.
              Are you going to compete?

Whats your bf % now?

Comment

Are you going to compete?

Whats your bf % now?
                I'm def competing. Already paid for it. No clue what BF I'm at. Don't care at this point. Just want to have fun, nomsayin? It's been a great learning experience to say the least. Really have grown in some ways.

I meant to say 'not coming in lean enough'.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                  I'm def competing. Already paid for it. No clue what BF I'm at. Don't care at this point. Just want to have fun, nomsayin? It's been a great learning experience to say the least. Really have grown in some ways.

I meant to say 'not coming in lean enough'.
                  Cool, looking forward to the pictures!

Comment

• I dont feel lean enough either. Probably one of those "youre never big enough" feelings

Comment

• Teaser pics

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                        I dont feel lean enough either. Probably one of those "youre never big enough" feelings
                        You look pretty lean to me. What does your trainer think/say?

Comment

You look pretty lean to me. What does your trainer think/say?
                          He says 'nice dick veins'

Comment

• So hungry. So flat. Fuuuuuu. Water coming off and drying up nicely though. Will be ready come saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                              So hungry. So flat. Fuuuuuu. Water coming off and drying up nicely though. Will be ready come saturday
                              Bet its getting tough now, only days away! All your hard work coming down to this!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X