Fatman Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    I'm looking up labels now and it makes no sense because I remember them being ALOT stronger than 300mg of caffeine per bottle. This was in 2009 so.. Maybe they dropped the caffeine because I remember it being like 450-500 per
    Ok that makes more sense to me. Holy cow!! I only drink one and it keeps me going all day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      Ok that makes more sense to me. Holy cow!! I only drink one and it keeps me going all day!!!
      Too this day caffeine does sweet nothing for me

Comment

Too this day caffeine does sweet nothing for me
        Lol I would imagine so once you have ever had that much in your system

Comment

Does anyone else hate tuna as much as I?

Comment

You know that I do! I will not touch it

Comment

You know that I do! I will not touch it
              I've been trying to down the same can for like 25 minutes now. Gahhh the things we do for our body.

Comment

I've been trying to down the same can for like 25 minutes now. Gahhh the things we do for our body.
                That's why I eat chicken

Comment

I just foam rolled my whole back and legs. Holy crap what a feeling. My back felt like... Bubbles. That's probably not a good thing lol. The amount of scar tissue is TOO DAMNED HIGH!

Cooking up some good boneless skinless chicken YUMYUMMMMM

Comment

I just foam rolled my whole back and legs. Holy crap what a feeling. My back felt like... Bubbles. That's probably not a good thing lol. The amount of scar tissue is TOO DAMNED HIGH!

Cooking up some good boneless skinless chicken YUMYUMMMMM

Comment

Another day of no gym because of work. Oh well. Kind of excited to train legs tomorrow after work.
                      Atleast my chest day won't land on a Monday because of work.

Haven't been recording weight or anything because Its all so inaccurate..I don't have my own handheld BMI analyzer so I was getting readings from all different times of the day. Just a mess. Ill continue on dieting and buy my own device or whatnot. Ill look for results rather than numbers!! I can't wait to be down like 80 lbs of fat. Going to take a year I swear.

Comment

i only buy it for my cat lol..

rather eat chicken

Comment

Originally posted by DrBPackenwood View Post
                          i only buy it for my cat lol..

rather eat chicken
                          Ugh I know. I eat alot of chicken too but tuna is cheap and easy for when I don't have anything prepared. Also with insulin you need zero fat intake so tuna is perfect.

Comment

Ugh I know. I eat alot of chicken too but tuna is cheap and easy for when I don't have anything prepared. Also with insulin you need zero fat intake so tuna is perfect.
                            Sometimes in this game you just have to think of eating as a job. It can't always be fun but you have to do it anyway. Eat the tuna basted in mustard if you need to bro. I wish I could get you to eat those greens but I know you hate them.... Lol

Comment

Sometimes in this game you just have to think of eating as a job. It can't always be fun but you have to do it anyway. Eat the tuna basted in mustard if you need to bro. I wish I could get you to eat those greens but I know you hate them.... Lol
                              It may do you good to know Im buying some this week. Ugh.

Comment

Can I eat a oat cookie? I want a oat cookie.

Comment

Working...
                                X